PDA

View Full Version : Medal of Honor Warfighter ...

Blak1508
10-22-12, 21:38
Hello everyone, as I'm sitting here writing I'm counting down the minutes until I make my trek to GameStop to buy Medal of Honor Warfighter. This I feel is special to the AR world because of many things, one of the best be that Larry Vickers worked on this game and the authenticity of the rifles and handguns equipment and optics that he helped to make this game possible is amazing. I played the beta and have seen and used Daniel defense M4V1 with an Aimpoint within the game as well as a handful of many other DD rifles, HK handguns and lots of other top of the line rifles goodies ,etc, this makes me gitty because I'm the proud owner of a new DDV1. The detail to which the guns and everything else were made is great to say the least it looked exactly like my own rifle. I am a 30 year old kid and yeah I love my video games and I'm glad that finally a game is coming out that actually has a backbone and a real Gunfighter and a War hero helped make it. I am not putting this game up against a game like call of duty or anything as I feel it's not what this game is meant for. I just wanted to give you all my fellow AR and gun enthusest a heads up on a game that you might enjoy, I know I did enjoy the beta and I'm positive the actual full game is going to be even better. Moderators if you do not see this to be the right place to have placed this thread I apologize in advance and by all means move it to the appropriate spot.
Cheers all and enjoy.

I am in no way affiliated with the game or Larry Vickers and or the distribution of such, just a huge fan.

Blak1508
10-22-12, 21:55
message sent to mods to delete one of these threads, my internet is having issues connecting to M4 so by accident I must have made a double thread. sorry all

thehun
10-22-12, 22:04
This game is awesome..played the beta...if you have an xbox...PM me your user name...we shall start a m4carbine.net clan :)

Chuck_B
10-22-12, 22:09
Going to go pick up my copy right now.:D

shadow93
10-22-12, 22:10
Played the beta. Thought it was kind of a let down for some reason. Just wasn't what I was expecting. Not worth the 60$. Put that money into better toys :D

FAB45
10-22-12, 22:17
I played the beta and will be picking up my copy of the full game tomorrow. I thought the beta was really fun. I agree with you, the counsel they sought on this game (Vickers, etc.) makes the little details (guns, optics, etc) that much better. When I'm not hanging with my wife or at the range, "shooter" video games are a little guilty pleasure of mine. :happy:

Mauser KAR98K
10-22-12, 22:19
Doing my preload now. 200K/s sucks.

Casull
10-22-12, 22:32
Maybe people who are new to shooting and have played the game will have a disposition for quality guns now instead of just what looks cool :p

Wishful thinking?

Al Bundy
10-22-12, 22:33
I don't post here much but...

You guys know this is a gun forum right? And not just any gun forum but one that focuses on the actual traing with/use of guns? If you want to talk video games in a technical forum maybe you try TOS, although I don't think this would fly there either.

FAB45
10-22-12, 22:38
There is nothing wrong with talking about something Vickers helped develop, on a site Vickers supports.