PDA

View Full Version : Tagg Romney Apologizes to Obama

GeorgiaBoy
10-24-12, 10:43
Apparently joking about taking a "swing" at the president is not classy and is bad taste... While this article is pretty stupid in and of itself, the comments are even more hilarious. I don't venture to CNN/MSNBC/etc. much so I'm sure these comments are the norm, but they are semi-new to me.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/10/23/romneys-son-apologizes-to-obama-for-swing-remark/?hpt=hp_t2

Heres some good ones:

President Obama is such a classy gentleman. Tagg Romney for all his money and upper class upbringing shows he is definetely NOT classy!

Our President is such a class act. Tagg Romney not so much.

And the WHOPPER:

Wow CNN so wants Romney to be president. The first debate Romney was a bully and CNN said he was outstanding debator and the President did not even show up when the President was presidential. The last debate the called the President so aggressive and Romney presidential. I have tried to look for a balance on CNN and I am so disappointed. It is hard to tell the difference between CNN and Fox/ And Pierce Morgan how in the world can a Brit have anything objective to say about the American politics? All these American women and men born in this country and the best host CNN can come up with is Pierce Morgan? At least Fox does not hide who they are. Wow CNN This use to be my news source now i am reduced to get accurate news from the National Inquirer! i am so done with CNN!

:lol:

500grains
10-24-12, 20:05
Last election, Obongo challenged Schwarzenegger to a game of basketball. I think Obongo should apologize for that challenge.

Brimstone
10-24-12, 20:50
What would the MSM have done if he just told them to piss off. I would have loved to have seen him just say that Obama was destroying the country he loved and it just makes him so mad he wants to take a swing at him. Grow some balls, people appreciate that.