PDA

View Full Version : looking for help from fellow m4c members

roboa89
10-25-12, 16:06
Mods im not sure if this is where this belongs so feel free to move it. Well our town recently got hit by a spree of robberies. To spare details me and wife were hit, fortunately the only thing of value taken was my handgun. After talking with my local pd and heeding to their advice I am now on the hunt to replace my gun. I am under no illusion it will ever be retrieved. So I am looking for leads on a good used glock od 19 for a reasonable price. If anyone could help locate one it would sincerely be appreciated. I have never purchased a firearm online and had it transferred but i have a local dealer who is more than willing to do the transfer. Advice or opinions are welcome.

DeltaSierra
10-25-12, 16:23
Mods im not sure if this is where this belongs so feel free to move it. Well our town recently got hit by a spree of robberies. To spare details me and wife were hit, fortunately the only thing of value taken was my handgun. After talking with my local pd and heeding to their advice I am now on the hunt to replace my gun. I am under no illusion it will ever be retrieved. So I am looking for leads on a good used glock od 19 for a reasonable price. If anyone could help locate one it would sincerely be appreciated. I have never purchased a firearm online and had it transferred but i have a local dealer who is more than willing to do the transfer. Advice or opinions are welcome.

Well it isn't used but it is a good price....

http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=G319-DE&reference=/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi%3Fsearch%3Daction%26keywords%3D%26searchstart%3D0%26template%3DPDGCommTemplates/FullNav/SearchResult.html%26category%3DGLOC

Good luck!

roboa89
10-25-12, 20:59
Thanks im sure if I end up buying a new fde glock I'd buy from them, however I am trying to hold out for another od. I appreciate your input i didn't even know they had them in at g and r.

DeltaSierra
10-25-12, 21:18
Thanks im sure if I end up buying a new fde glock I'd buy from them, however I am trying to hold out for another od. I appreciate your input i didn't even know they had them in at g and r.

Sorry I can't be of more help...

Gombey
10-25-12, 22:31
Check out River of Guns (http://www.riverofguns.com/). I am sure you can find one there.

Other than that I am not sure where to look. Maybe a local pawn shop?

Sorry about the stolen gun, glad you and your wife are ok.