PDA

View Full Version : BCM hammer forged upper

yossarian42
11-02-12, 19:27
Not sure if this is technical enough for the technical forum, but I'm looking at buying a midlength bcm upper, and am wondering whether I should pay the extra 80 bucks or whatever it is for the hammer forged barrel. My gut tells me yes why the hell not, but I doubt it's something I will ever be able to notice a difference between.

What is the main benefit of the hfb? Just need something to help me justify the extra cost.

Sent from my iPhone using Fapatalk

C4IGrant
11-02-12, 20:40
Not sure if this is technical enough for the technical forum, but I'm looking at buying a midlength bcm upper, and am wondering whether I should pay the extra 80 bucks or whatever it is for the hammer forged barrel. My gut tells me yes why the hell not, but I doubt it's something I will ever be able to notice a difference between.

What is the main benefit of the hfb? Just need something to help me justify the extra cost.

Sent from my iPhone using Fapatalk

I personally would. The main reason is that I find them to have better accuracy.

We have them in stock with free shipping if interested.

C4

RWK
11-02-12, 21:09
I own two standard BCM uppers (an M4 profile 14.5" and a lightweight 16" mid) and both shoot 1 MOA at 200 yds using Black Hills .223 69-gr and Speer Gold Dot .223 64-gr, respectively.