PDA

View Full Version : Contacting Atomic Dog - No response

Hound_va
11-04-12, 08:13
Does anyone have another means of contacting Atomic Dog via something other than e-mail or Facebook? I placed an order at the beginning of September and cannot get any response from them on the status of my order via either e-mail or Facebook. I've sent several e-mails from different e-mail providers and cannot get a response.

Thanks

Littlelebowski
11-04-12, 08:53
Honestly, it's the same old song and dance with yet another holster maker. PROBABLY. Contact Dark star gear if you need something now

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

currahee
11-04-12, 09:22
I'm in the same boat with NTAC holsters.

Three weeks overdue and I have tried every method I can think of to contact them.

HeavyDuty
11-04-12, 09:25
OP, what email did you use to contact Brian at Atomic Dog? I've found he is very responsive when he gets emails, and his product is excellent.

Littlelebowski
11-04-12, 09:32
I'm in the same boat with NTAC holsters.

Three weeks overdue and I have tried every method I can think of to contact them.

Not surprised face.....

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Hound_va
11-04-12, 09:35
I used atomicdogholsters@gmail.com. I've ordered a fair bit of stuff from them and like all of it, but communication seems to be getting worse. As such it becomes much more difficult to recommend their products in classes when you know the purchaser may have no luck in getting any sort of response from them.

Thanks for the link to DSG too. Much appreciated Dude :)

Joe smith
11-04-12, 15:04
Hello everyone.

Hound, what is your order number?

I'll get you an update. I try to answer everything as fast as possible, after last time I'm doing all the emails myself, and running everything so sometimes I get a bit behind, but I don't see an email from you in the inbox.

~Brian

nubs101
11-04-12, 15:19
I went through this with Atomic last year some time. I tried and tried for about 4 months to get a status update but never heard anything from them. I was never charged so I eventually gave up and took my business else where.

Hound_va
11-05-12, 06:17
Appreciate your reply to my email that I received from you yesterday Brian. My order number is 121.

Michael2007
11-06-12, 19:49
I had the same problem earlier this year for a double mag pouch that has zero retention. I called DArk star gear and now have two mag pouches and an OC case on the way. DSG is as solid as they come and hasn't made me wait more than a day for a response. And the attachment points are soft loops which are very nice.