PDA

View Full Version : ENDORSEMENT: Colorado Holster

Mossyrock
11-04-12, 14:55
A while back I posted that I was looking for a holster for my new S&W Shield 9mm. Nine minutes after posting, Steve pipes up and says, "Hey, we can do that!"

So, after exchanging a few e-mails, I placed an order for a holster and mag carrier, made to fit a 1.5" belt. Now, I love a good holster...a good LEATHER holster. I define that as "Kramer". In fact, I have never found a Kydex holster that I liked, having tried them from most of the big names. Well, I have to say that Steve has changed my mind. This holster and mag carrier combo is SUPERB. It carries comfortably, conceals well and has a very good draw-stroke.

Somewhere down the road, and I can't say when with the holidays looming, Steve will be getting another holster order. This time the order will be for a Browning Hi Power holster and mag carrier. I can't think of a better endorsement than a return customer! :D

www.ColoradoHolster.com

theblackknight
11-04-12, 23:28
I looked at the pics. It seems as those these has a lot of excess kydex that could other wise be trimmed. Is that a fair assessment?

post some pics of your ride?

cunroe
11-05-12, 19:22
+1 for the product and exceptional service. Had Steve custom shape the holster for my physique, fit is excellent. Turn-around times are the best I've ever encountered for any product let alone a holster (top-right in the pic). I have the loops and standard OWB hardware as well, like the ride-height of the clips.

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r14/cunroe/Milt2.jpg

Mossyrock
11-05-12, 20:08
I don't know about excess...the "extra" kydex helps it conform to the curvature of your hip...sucks it into the body very well.