PDA

View Full Version : Quick-Change Solution: Colt’s LE902-16S

das
11-05-12, 18:16
Quick-Change Solution: Colt’s LE902-16S
With its adaptive lover receiver, this rifle can be swapped for other chambering suitable for the AR platform.
By Gary Johnston LINK to full article:http://www.americanrifleman.org/articles/quick-change-solution-colts-le902-16s-review/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=LE902-head&utm_campaign=Savage93R I provided link and not entire article as to not break any copy right laws. I am very interested in others opinions on this system. Please tell me if you like it or not. Thank you. Dom

Reagans Rascals
11-05-12, 18:44
ok so.... I've mentioned the MGI Hydra system on this site plenty of times in the past only to be followed by an unending tirade of verbal bashing about how the system is a waste and pointless and untested and blah blah blah, basically treated like a shitbag because I've suggested the system in the past...

but simply because this exact same basic design concept happens to have the COLT name attached to it... its a great leap forward in innovate design...

what the shit...

das
11-05-12, 19:29
ok so.... I've mentioned the MGI Hydra system on this site plenty of times in the past only to be followed by an unending tirade of verbal bashing about how the system is a waste and pointless and untested and blah blah blah, basically treated like a shitbag because I've suggested the system in the past...

but simply because this exact same basic design concept happens to have the COLT name attached to it... its a great leap forward in innovate design...

what the shit...

Sorry that happened to you. I only posted to see what peoples opinions are. I am not advocating or condemning it.