PDA

View Full Version : Help finding Parts 100% Made in the USA to complete my build

The Lance
11-07-12, 16:25
I want to see if anyone here knows where I can get parts that are not made in a foreign country and imported to the US for Sale. Just because I want to support this country just a bit more with my AR
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8345/8165148093_a151f7f55a_b.jpg
I have a Complete Colt upper and Surplus Ammo and Arms lower both of which I know are made in the US

I know my NCstar reflex sight and verticle handle are not made here for sure. So they will be replaced with newer produMcts

Hopefully you guys can help track me down all the parts needed
Reflex Sight
Adjustable stock and buffer tube
I'm not certain on magpul stuff even though they're great. I just want American (grip, mag,etc..)
a parts kit?
anything else I can be missing.. My Glock in the pic there is actually one of the newer more recent ones which is completely made in the US so don't mention that...

Stickman
11-07-12, 16:43
I want to see if anyone here knows where I can get parts that are not made in a foreign country and imported to the US for Sale. Just because I want to support this country just a bit more with my AR
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8345/8165148093_a151f7f55a_b.jpg
I have a Complete Colt upper and Surplus Ammo and Arms lower both of which I know are made in the US

I know my NCstar reflex sight and verticle handle are not made here for sure. So they will be replaced with newer produMcts

Hopefully you guys can help track me down all the parts needed
Reflex Sight
Adjustable stock and buffer tube
I'm not certain on magpul stuff even though they're great. I just want American (grip, mag,etc..)
a parts kit?
anything else I can be missing.. My Glock in the pic there is actually one of the newer more recent ones which is completely made in the US so don't mention that...

Welcome to the board.

I'm not sure what you expect us to do for you that you can not do for yourself, but I'll point out Magpul is designed and built here in the USA.

Is that rail a bit on the Chinesee side of things, or is that a US made piece/