PDA

View Full Version : Interesting post on Vuurwapen Blog....

a0cake
11-07-12, 22:17
...about HK, RECOIL, and "sporting purposes."

http://vuurwapenblog.com/2012/11/07/sporting-purposes-how-hk-really-does-not-suck-or-hate-you/

Your thoughts?

Iraqgunz
11-07-12, 22:21
I believe that one of our members did in fact point out before how domestic manufacturers were content with the ban because it killed their competition.

AKDoug
11-07-12, 22:51
Brings back good memories.. I killed my first moose with an HK91 in '88. My buddy killed one that same year with a Colt Sporter in .223. Hunting purposes, you betcha'.

Army Chief
11-07-12, 23:53
I've found much to like about Vurrwapen's approach to a number of topics. In striking an amost centrist -- if unapologetic -- view on any number of the core topics that tend to define our community, my sense is that he provides more - not less -- room room for reasoned discussion and growth. I very much like where he seems to be headed.

AC

theblackknight
11-08-12, 08:48
I've found much to like about Vurrwapen's approach to a number of topics. In striking an amost centrist -- if unapologetic -- view on any number of the core topics that tend to define our community, my sense is that he provides more - not less -- room room for reasoned discussion and growth. I very much like where he seems to be headed.

AC

I want him and Mike P to do another dirt-in-ejection port video, this time with preloaded mags so they take the stripper clip variable out of the equation.

He does great work.

sent from mah gun,using my sights