PDA

View Full Version : stag 2nd amen. lower good to go?

pah
11-09-12, 14:23
I just finished my first build not too long ago and wouldnt mind starting on another. I called my local gun store and asked if they had any lowers and they told me they have the stag 2nd ammendmant. I ran through the thread marked "which lowers to avoid?" and didnt see stag come up:no:

nineteenkilo
11-09-12, 14:24
It should be good to go.

djmorris
11-09-12, 14:46
Stag does not make high quality products but a lower is pretty hard to screw up. Stag lowers should be coming from CMT so they are pretty much just a basic lower that should work fine for a custom build.

Only thing that is likely to be wrong with it is the dumb rollmark ;)

rojocorsa
11-09-12, 18:11
I have a BCM carbine sitting on top of a Stag lower. It works as advertised.

Hmac
11-09-12, 19:07
My experience with a 2T I've had for several years has been good. A well-made rifle.

northern1
11-09-12, 20:12
The idea of a slogan on the side of my reciever or anywhere on my rifle genrallyscreams immaturity to me but i really like the 2nd A. thing Stag did.

Treiz
11-09-12, 20:39
I picked one of these up recently. Haven't got to shoot it yet but it is really nice. Fits perfect and solid with my vltor mur upper. From what I have learned Stag is generally gtg. I was worried that the words would rub off when I first got it, but what ever they used seems to be good stuff. :)