PDA

View Full Version : My 9 year shooting my AR-15 and his .22

moundman
11-11-12, 09:54
I took my son out a few days ago and we had fun shooting at some targets. This was the 2nd time he has shot my AR. I think he did a pretty good job. The video gets a little boring in the middle when he's shooting the .22 but at the beginning and the end is where he is shooting the AR.

Mods please move this if it's in the wrong section. Thanks

My 9 year old and his Rifles (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExEPBpalR34&feature=plcp)

ra2bach
11-11-12, 10:30
nice. but I think someone will be along shortly to tell you this is not face book. you are new here so it's easily misunderstood but the intent of this place is really for transfer of knowledge, not entertainment...

I applaud you introducing your kids to firearms early enough that they are able to learn safety habits that will stay with them through a lifetime. good work dad...

JSantoro
11-11-12, 10:39
We have an AR Picture Thread in the stickied threads at the top of this subforum for this sort of thing. Or even ARs in Action...

Otherwise, it'd be okay in General Discussion, but we require 200 productive posts from each member before they are allowed to post anything in GD.

Reading the stickied threads will answer a lot of common/frequently-asked questions, but that's also where M4C policies/practices are posted.