PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: Caldwell HAMMR Mechanical Machine Rest and two sets of Ransom handgun inserts

CANDERSEN
11-11-12, 19:06
For Sale Used Caldwell HAMMR Mechanical Machine Rest and two sets of Ransom handgun inserts

1- Set Ransom Colt Government Model

1- Set Ranson Colt Officer Model

The machine rest is used, but works perfectly. The mechanical rest when new cost approximately $150.00 and each set of Ransom inserts cost approximately $50.00 each.

I would like to sell the machine rest and inserts for $120.00 and I will pay for the shipping. if you are interested or have questions please email me at ceskaa@consolidated.net

Thanks Chris

"The HAMMR (Handgun Accurizing Mechanical Machine Rest) removes human errors from firearm and ammunition testing by securely and safely allowing you to shoot your handgun from a hands-free machine rest! The revolutionary rest has a remote release function and a “return to battery” function that allows you to remain in a safe position until you have emptied your magazine or cylinder. Hand-held handgun rests are fine for casual load testing, but a tool like the HAMMR will help you get the most out of any handgun.

Built-in windage and elevation adjustments.
Trigger actuating system allows you to fire a handgun from a safe distance.
Hydraulic cylinder absorbs recoil and automatically resets handgun."