PDA

View Full Version : Picked up a Sig 516 patrol in FDE

Ranger86
11-12-12, 09:48
Picked up my new rifle last friday. The for and finish are very good and it appears to be a well built rifle. Picked it up from the Sig pro shop for $853 thanks to someone sharing their employee discount. I know I'll get some flak since many people believe that sig shouldn't be slowed to play in the ar market, but for the price, I am very happy so far.

From my mobile phone

djmorris
11-12-12, 10:07
Picked up my new rifle last friday. The for and finish are very good and it appears to be a well built rifle. Picked it up from the Sig pro shop for $853 thanks to someone sharing their employee discount. I know I'll get some flak since many people believe that sig shouldn't be slowed to play in the ar market, but for the price, I am very happy so far.

From my mobile phone

For $853 it sounds like you got a deal. Sig Sauer certainly ain't what they used to be, but their AR's are actually to spec and (probably) on par with Spikes Tactical, PSA, etc.

I say enjoy it and shoot the shit outta it!

F-Trooper05
11-12-12, 11:33
For $853 that's a no-brainer. Shoot the piss out of it and sell it at a profit, if nothing else.

I'd love to get some user feedback from someone whose had access to a large batch of hard-use SIG's to see how they actually hold up.

Iraqgunz
11-12-12, 11:57
Please confine these types of posts to Twitter or Facebook. Go shoot the thing and then come back and post something.