PDA

View Full Version : Im back... Somethings different

Seth Harness
02-15-08, 06:00
I've just returned from being offline for a few months. I went to my threads to check for activity while I was gone and I find big red "X"'s where my pictures should be. What gives, could someone please clear up my mis-understanding. Thanx. :confused:

Robb Jensen
02-15-08, 06:02
I've just returned from being offline for a few months. I went to my threads to check for activity while I was gone and I find big red "X"'s where my pictures should be. What gives, could someone please clear up my mis-understanding. Thanx. :confused:

Where did you host the pics?

Seth Harness
02-16-08, 15:57
Where did you host the pics?

photo bucket.

Robb Jensen
02-16-08, 17:37
photo bucket.

You might want to check your photobucket account and see if they're still there.

Seth Harness
02-17-08, 16:22
You might want to check your photobucket account and see if they're still there.

Will do.

Seth Harness
02-17-08, 16:33
This maybe an elementary question, Were the pics on my thread backed up by my pics on photobucket? If so, will re-uploading them to photobucket put them back on my thread?
BTW- They were gone from photobucket.

Thanx in advance.

rob_s
02-17-08, 16:40
The pics are hosted on photobucket. If they're not on that site anymore then they won't appear here anymore

when you post pics with the [ img ] [ /img ] tags it acts kind of like a window in the post, looking at what you have stored on photobucket at that address. If there's nothing there, then you won't see anything through the window.

If you re-post them on the photobucket, you'll need to repost the new links.

Seth Harness
02-17-08, 16:55
The pics are hosted on photobucket. If they're not on that site anymore then they won't appear here anymore

when you post pics with the [ img ] [ /img ] tags it acts kind of like a window in the post, looking at what you have stored on photobucket at that address. If there's nothing there, then you won't see anything through the window.

If you re-post them on the photobucket, you'll need to repost the new links.

That kinda sucks, But thank you.