PDA

View Full Version : Eagletac Lights

warlord260
11-15-12, 16:59
Have been looking for a good light. Handheld and or weapon mounted.
Ran across Eagletac. Would like any thoughts or info on them.
I have tried the search functions, but havent found too much info.
Thanks,

Vic303
11-15-12, 18:55
I have a couple Eagletac lights. One is the edc light, D25c mini. Great little light. I have gotten used to twisties now, and have no troubles with them.

I also have an older P100C2 that I have mounted on an AR. Haven't had a chance to shoot that yet, but it seems to provide sufficient light for the intended purposes.

I prefer single cell cr123 or 18650 lights, or those that can run on LiFePO4 cr123 batteries so that I don't have the flashlight kaboom issue which can happen when a reverse charging situation occurs due to voltage mismatches between cells.

pmedic920
01-09-13, 02:40
Older thread but I'll chime in, in case you are still looking for info. I have the M3C4 from eagletac. It's been a great light. I've had it over a year and I use it a lot. I use it on duty as well as off. It does have a few functions that I never use but you don't have to click thru them to get to what you want. It has a twist ring that let's you go from dim to bright. 920 true lumen on brightest setting. It's been very durable and has good run time. They are pricey but IMHO worth the money. Everybody that sees it in use for the first time says holy crap what kind of light is that, or something similar. I hope this helps, I don't get to chime in often.

Protect the 2nd amendment with VIGOR !!!!