PDA

View Full Version : Built my first lower tonight and in the process of building the rest.

AR15Nurse
11-15-12, 20:31
Hey everyone. I have just started the process to begin building my first AR. I have already got a few things including an Aero Precision stripped lower and a lower parts kit that I assembled tonight. I must say, I am pretty proud of myself. It was much easier than I thought.

As with most people, I am on a budget. I don't need this thing to be battle proven as it will never see much more use than to shoot against coyotes and plinking around the house.

Just wanted to introduce myself. As I said, I have never built an AR before but I am fairly mechanically inclined. I am pretty positive I can do this but I will need some advice on the different parts to buy.

Thanks in advance for any help you may provide to me and if you have any suggestions, please let me know them.

-Eric

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i125/eric-holmes/77EC070F-356F-40FE-AC73-34E26CA010B0-7049-0000050527832324.jpg

E4for2
11-15-12, 20:54
Sharpie or marksalot to touch up shiney places-they work good
and cover up what needs covering up:D

Iraqgunz
11-15-12, 21:24
Please read the requirements for posting in the Custom Build section.

BTW- it appears that your trigger guard roll pin is not seated all the you should use a starter punch so the head doesn't get "mushroomed".