PDA

View Full Version : Did I miss something?

Razoreye
09-04-06, 18:37
I haven't logged on in a week, two tops. Where's the General Discussion where you can talk about anything? There is AR GD which revolves around ARs but no off topic area. Was this removed?

:confused:

STAFF
09-04-06, 18:45
I haven't logged on in a week, two tops. Where's the General Discussion where you can talk about anything? There is AR GD which revolves around ARs but no off topic area. Was this removed?

:confused:

It will be back up soon.

Razoreye
09-04-06, 19:22
Thanks, all I needed to know. I just wasn't sure. :p :)

K.L. Davis
09-04-06, 21:19
It will be back up soon.

Maybe with visible IP logging?

M4arc
09-04-06, 21:22
Maybe with visible IP logging?

:D

No, we're just going to organize and arrange the forums and add a few new ones. Expect to see a few new changes once they turn everything back on.

BTW - Why haven't you logged in for the past two weeks? Do we need to pull your qual card? :p

K.L. Davis
09-05-06, 13:07

No, we're just going to organize and arrange the forums and add a few new ones. Expect to see a few new changes once they turn everything back on.

BTW - Why haven't you logged in for the past two weeks? Do we need to pull your qual card? :p

It is okay, my other "big brother" knew where I was :p

Razoreye
09-05-06, 22:44

In the off chance you were talking to me, which I doubt you were, I have been pretty busy at work/college and GT takes up a lot of spare time so I don't make my rounds to the other forums.