PDA

View Full Version : WTB: BCM EAG Tactical Carbine Build Sale, Fewer then 100 rounds

TacWick
11-18-12, 22:37
Selling my BCM EAG Tactical Carbine. It is the the BCM EAG Upper with BFH Cold Hammer Forged Barrel. It also has a Battle Comp 1.5 flash hider perm. Installed. The lower is a BCM lower built by Grant at G&R Tactical and has the BCM mod 1 grip.

This Rifle has fewer then 100 rounds through it and is in excellent condition. It also comes with several extras including a Magpul MOE stock, BFG VCAS sling, Magpul ms3 sling, KAC fore grip, Bull Dog carrying case, 2 Magpul 30 round mags (1 is FDE with mag window and other plan black), a NHMTG 30 round and 10 round clip, Tango Down Scar rail covers, and Magpul XTM and ladder rail covers, and a Ottis 5.56 cleaning kit

It will also come with the 100 dollar gift certificate for an EAG Tactical course which I didn't get to use and would like it to go to someone who will.

I am selling this because it does not get enough use and I hate being a safe queen with such a beautiful weapon.

I will entertain trades. I am interested in a s&w 686 4 inch, a HK usp 45 FS, and any 1911s.

Price is negotiable for those seriously considering. I am asking 1700 which I feel is a steal but as stated message me if you want to talk trades and price.

TacWick
11-19-12, 11:58
For those considering trades, please include condition of said firearms, round count, year mfg, and how much cash. Thank you