PDA

View Full Version : WTS: brand new Aimpoint H-1 + T-1

kajen
11-21-12, 17:03
my friend who is anodizing all the lowers i manufacture , does anodizing work for Aimpoint to , so i got a sweet deal on some micro Aimpoints and bought quite a few, thinking i could never have too many lol
but now i need money for new projects so im selling off some of them

i have 3 older versions of the 4 moa H-1 which does not state MOA count on the side, aimpoint started printing the MOA on the side when they made the 2MOA version, 380 USD
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/4668/ap2e.jpg

i also have 3 newer version H-1 s , also 4MOA but with MOA printed on the side , 400 USD
http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/3138/gggcf.jpg

also have 2 pcs 2MOA H-1 which are the same price as the 4MOA version , 400 USD SPF

last i have 2 pcs 2MOA T-1īs these i will sell for 465 USD SPF

pictures of the T-1īs and the 2moa H-1īs will be uploadet tomorrow night

all sights are brand new and unused in its original package , with manual , tool and battery
all sights are with the hex screw mount , i do have some risers for them which i can throw in the deal when buying one sight , i believe theyre 28mm risers and theyre original from AP

buyer chooses shipping method at own cost , the sights are located in denmark, normally standard tracked and insured shipping is around 15-20 USD and will be in the US approx 1 week after shipping

all payments are done via paypal

please be aware of the time difference so if im not answering its probably night here

kajen
11-22-12, 19:14
Attention !!!

This ad is on hold pending PayPal issues, will be active again when sorted out..

Sorry for any inconvenience

Please do not make any payments to me until I have resolved this

I am however open for trades with other parts and acc.

kajen
12-03-12, 16:54
PayPal resolved , pm sent to all who has contacted me so far

kajen
12-05-12, 17:50
Adding 2 compm3 2moa w/o any mounts 400 usd +shipping pcs

so now there is only 1 H-1 4MOA and the 2 Compm3 2moa left