PDA

View Full Version : Image request: .44mag or .357mag pistol

Odd Job
11-21-12, 17:56
Hi all

I need an image of a magazine-fed pistol in .357mag or .44mag for an online forensic radiography module. I don't care what make the pistol is, but a few loose cartridges next to the gun would be nice also.

What I want to do is demonstrate various firearm types that use the same cartridge and I have settled on .357mag or .44mag.
I'll get an image of a lever gun and a revolver in the same calibre. The absolute cherry on top would be if you happen to have all three guns and can provide an image of all three alongside one another. I'll digitally remove any serial numbers visible.

Credit will be given to the person/s who supplies the images (unless they want to be anonymous). In return I can provide some radiographs (weapons-related).

Important: the image has to be yours to give (either you took the photo or you posted it previously). I DO NOT want links to manufacturers' sites or other peoples' material.

Thanks in advance...

interfan
11-22-12, 00:27
Have you tried Desert Eagle forums? That will probably yield some pretty good results as the Desert Eagle is probably the most popular .44mag and .357mag semi-auto. On this site, I can't recall seeing too many Desert Eagle threads.

Odd Job
11-22-12, 01:40
Thanks, I'll try that. I didn't know about that forum, I'll take a look.

gunnut284
11-22-12, 02:19
You can also look for a Coonan or LAR Grizzly owner but they are fairly few and far between.