PDA

View Full Version : My brother is a dick. Red Loc-tite is stupid.

Magic_Salad0892
11-23-12, 21:07
I had my brother up here for a few days recently, and the day after he left I noticed that he had Red Loctited the following items in my house.

My shoes together.
Every ziplock bag in the house.
The bag with the bread in it.
All magazines that were laying out. (The kind you read...)
My wallet closed. (I hated that wallet anyway.)
ALL of my pens together. (and to the bottom of the cups they were in. He left one pen un-loctited presumably so I can still pay bills.)
My belt closed. I had it laying on the counter in the bathroom.
The cap on my bottle of hand sanitizer.
The tabs on all the beer cans.
The lid on the mayonaise.
AND THE LID ON THE BOTTLE OF LOC-TITE.

And after he left he sent me a text that just had the picture of the "troll face."

I have a new respect for that kid. That was pretty awesome.

JBecker 72
11-23-12, 21:15
That is awesome!

Problem? Lmao

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Wake27
11-23-12, 21:29
:sarcastic: That's awesome. The title is the best part.

JohnnyC
11-23-12, 21:37
Holy shit that is amazing!!!!!!!

Your brother is winning.

Magic_Salad0892
11-23-12, 21:52
Holy shit. I just realized that he taped little pictures of his own face over every single picture in my house. (Over the glass, because he's not horrible.) And also changed my computer, and phone backgrounds to the same picture he used of his own face.

I'll ask him if I can post the picture here so you guys can see it.

ETA: And my girlfriend's phone...

ETA... again: And apperantly over the mirror in my car. (The little one above the passenger seat.)

kmrtnsn
11-23-12, 21:56
Ha! Too effin funny!

feedramp
11-23-12, 21:57
Wow, dude had way too much unsupervised time in your place. :D

SeriousStudent
11-23-12, 22:25
Your little brother is an evil genius. Much respect.

Want to get even? The next time you are at his place, put a fake dead rubber mouse in the bottom of the mayo jar.

But do this after you empty it, and put the mayo back on top of the mouse.

And you should remind him that red Loc-tite is a poor substitute for a proper staking job. ;)

ETA: By the way, you did check the castle nuts on your AR's, didn't you? Gobs of red Loc-tite on top of the staking marks sounds like something he might do.

11-23-12, 22:28
Your bro. isn't a dick. Sounds like you two actually have some love. Give him credit and a hug. And then **** him up; one way or another. That shit is funny.

Magic_Salad0892
11-23-12, 22:30
ETA: By the way, you did check the castle nuts on your AR's, didn't you? Gobs of red Loc-tite on top of the staking marks sounds like something he might do.

Nah. He respects guns too much to **** with guns in any way. Especially ways that aren't reversable.*

*Basically.

An Undocumented Worker
11-23-12, 22:44
Loctite thread locker does not cure in the presence of oxygen, so I doubt it was threadlocker that glued all your shit together, that or you're just trolling us.

Magic_Salad0892
11-23-12, 22:46
Loctite thread locker does not cure in the presence of oxygen, so I doubt it was threadlocker that glued all your shit together, that or you're just trolling us.

It was something that made everything uber stuck not the **** open, and I'm relatively certain it was loc-tite.

An Undocumented Worker
11-23-12, 22:52
It was probably Loctite's version of super glue aka cyanoacrylate adhesive. Acetone will break that shit down.

11-23-12, 23:08
He slipped some on Magic's finger and now it's stuck in his ass. No way he is putting acetone there.:D:p:o

Magic_Salad0892
11-23-12, 23:11
He slipped some on Magic's finger and now it's stuck in his ass. No way he is putting acetone there.:D:p:o

Lmfao.

C4IGrant
11-24-12, 08:16
I am so glad that I am an only child. :D

C4

Battle*Hound
11-24-12, 08:34
Good Stuff

Kfgk14
11-24-12, 10:28
This prank...:D

Can you thank him for me? That was goddamn brilliant.

MistWolf
11-24-12, 12:07
I had my brother up here for a few days recently, and the day after he left I noticed that he had Red Loctited the following items in my house.

My shoes together.
Every ziplock bag in the house.
The bag with the bread in it.
All magazines that were laying out. (The kind you read...)
My wallet closed. (I hated that wallet anyway.)
ALL of my pens together. (and to the bottom of the cups they were in. He left one pen un-loctited presumably so I can still pay bills.)
My belt closed. I had it laying on the counter in the bathroom.
The cap on my bottle of hand sanitizer.
The tabs on all the beer cans.
The lid on the mayonaise.
AND THE LID ON THE BOTTLE OF LOC-TITE.

And after he left he sent me a text that just had the picture of the "troll face."

I have a new respect for that kid. That was pretty awesome.

It's a good thing he couldn't find the Super Glue.

Don't worry. A propane torch will loosen everything the little brother used Loc-Tite on. Including the finger in the rectum

C-grunt
11-24-12, 19:07
Now you need to one up him. Best pranks I have ever seen or heard of both require some time and help but are worth it.

1: dismantle French or Arcadia style door and move one of his cars inside the house. Then put door back together.

2: door delete. Take a room in his house and remove the molding. Then fill in the door with drywall and paint the new wall.

theblackknight
11-24-12, 20:31

Truly a man of my own kind.

If you ever have a problem with a certain light switch in the house tripping the breaker every time it's used, unscrew the light bulb and take the tin foil off the threads. The best part of trolling is paying it forward.

Magic_Salad0892
11-25-12, 15:44
Haha. I'm gonna use one of these. The dissapearing door one is awesome.

I also love the circut breaker thing.