PDA

View Full Version : wilson combat ttu 3g

airman
11-23-12, 22:20
Earlier today was looking online at black friday sale adds and found on wilson combat arms website they had their ttu 3g triggers on sale for $215. until monday 11-26-12. I had been wanting a single stage ttu for my le6920 for a while, but with the ttu 3g for $55.00 off had to give this a try. Will post a reveiw when it comes in and I get it installed. The stock trigger on my le6920 is ok but heavier than I am used to for precision accuracy.

Stickman
11-24-12, 01:24
Nice trigger.

wilsoncombatrep
11-24-12, 10:16
Guys,
Our Black Friday Sale lasts until midnight Sunday night....the TTU 3G has been popular, as have the WC 47D and ETM .45ACP mags....over 50 items on discount.

http://shopwilsoncombat.com/BLACK-FRIDAY-SALE/products/444/

Stickman
11-24-12, 14:57
The single stage MIL/ LE TTU is still one of my favorite all time best all around triggers. WC hit it out of the park with that one. I've got a few different TTUs, but that is total perfection in a trigger to me.

Gunut
11-24-12, 20:46
got the trigger in a 300 wilson sbr and the only thing close is a JP

airman
11-30-12, 09:04
Just got my ttu 3g trigger and took less than 5 minutes to install. I have an aimpoint pro on this le6920 and with the stock trigger from a sandbag rest at 100 yards I could get about a 4 inch group shooting slow fire. With this ttu 3g trigger I can get around a 2 inch group. With stock trigger doing fast double taps I was lucky to get both rounds on the target, but with the ttu 3g I can get very fast double taps within an inch of each other. Imho the ttu 3g is the best upgrade I could have made to this rifle. There may be other after market triggers out there as good, but I dont think they would be as easy to install and I dont think I could have made a better choice. All I can say is the wilson combat ttu 3g is the bomb.