PDA

View Full Version : Black Friday videos

Caeser25
11-24-12, 08:39
Saw this on TOS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAeMeLhjswQ&list=UUzUV5283-l5c0oKRtyenj6Q&index=3&feature=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxyrBwhTo48&feature=watch_response

Moose-Knuckle
11-24-12, 15:11
Hah! Those were great. :laugh:

Honu
11-24-12, 16:33
not sure why the guy had to bug the police ? kinda stupid IMHO

I would have said yeah I may be in line but better than getting up this early just to watch me ? WHAT A TOOL !!!!

talk about looser IMHO the guy behind the camera was the biggest looser in this stuff and why I stay home and shop amazon :) or online
save gas save the hassles avoid idiots like this video guy

lets see get up super early to make fun of people getting up early to save some money and then dont even buy anything ? the video guy he still got up early spent a lot of money to make fun of folks saving money !!
yeah I think sadly he is the reason we are in such a screwed state not the folks in line

Moose-Knuckle
11-24-12, 17:13

I would have said yeah I may be in line but better than getting up this early just to watch me ? WHAT A TOOL !!!!

talk about looser IMHO the guy behind the camera was the biggest looser in this stuff and why I stay home and shop amazon :) or online

lets see get up super early to make fun of people getting up early to save some money and then dont even buy anything ? the video guy he still got up early spent a lot of money to make fun of folks saving money !!
yeah I think sadly he is the reason we are in such a screwed state not the folks in line

I'm taking it that this guy has a following on the internet via some blog or show and was doing this for entertainment purposes. He had his own crowd gathered behind him. Though I could be wrong.

Sensei
11-24-12, 19:13
What a dumb ass (guy behind the camera).

CarlosDJackal
11-24-12, 19:21
Yeah,those "VIP" spectators are really smart. They got up as early as the shoppers for no other reason than to ridicule those that got up at the same early time to actually shop for something. :rolleyes:

Moose-Knuckle
11-24-12, 19:24
According to the links the first video at Best Buy was at midnight and the second video at Target was at 7:00 PM.

Business_Casual
11-24-12, 21:15

Agree with you, bro.

bc

Sensei
11-24-12, 21:21
I've never understood people whose major goal is to provoke a needless fight.

scottryan
11-24-12, 22:14
What a dumb ass (guy behind the camera).

Really?

Probably 95% percent of those people waiting in line voted for bam bam.

He is telling the truth. They are the problem with this country. They are the dumbasses in the FSA.

GeorgiaBoy
11-24-12, 22:17
Really?

He is telling the truth. They are the problem with this country. They are the dumbasses in the FSA.

Since when does wanting to get good deals on gifts/goods mean you voted for "bam bam"?

These people are stimulating the economy, if anything. They are making money and buying goods.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

scottryan
11-24-12, 22:21
Since when does wanting to get good deals on gifts/goods mean you voted for "bam bam"?

These people are stimulating the economy, if anything. They are making money and buying goods.

Who's money are they using to buy it? Theirs? A bank's money? Or Mine?

bubba04
11-24-12, 22:33
I am sorry, but this guy is right and awesome.

GeorgiaBoy
11-24-12, 22:39

Not yours. (Or mine) Either theirs, or are credit carding it, which they will later pay off.

Welfare does not give enough money to buy $1000 TV's or $500 iPads. Even if it did, only 1 in 40 people of that crowd would be.

LOKNLOD
11-24-12, 22:42
Really?

I'm not a fan of the Black Friday nonsense either, but the video guy is every bit as much a part of the problem with this country as anyone in line. A narcissistic asshole who apparently has nothing better to do than go out and hassle other people in the middle of the night and video the whole thing so he can run home and throw it on Youtube for attention. He's probably sitting around pulling his pud watching his view count increase.

Sensei
11-25-12, 00:44

I get the sense that you believe a majority of those people are on welfare. Perhaps you are correct, but that was not the point of his video. Instead, he was taking the union / anti-capitalist view that retail corporations are evil for "making" employees work on Thanksgiving. Honestly, I thought that he sounded a lot like Ralph Nader with the whole, "you are all sheep for corporate wolves" BS.

If he was trying to target people leeching off the system, I suggest that he start yelling at people in a housing project at midnight. Now, that would be a video worth watching...:dirol:

Honu
11-25-12, 02:28
if anything the video guy is a obama guy ! or dumb liberal

lets yell at others and mock them for doing something they want to do !!!!
and I will go out of my way to do it !!!!!

IDIOT !!!! anyone who has to go out of their way to make fun of someone else is sad in my book :)
and the fact he had to get up so early to do it makes it even more sad !

Business_Casual
11-25-12, 07:14
He was taking the union / anti-capitalist view that retail corporations are evil for "making" employees work on Thanksgiving.

That is quite clear, absolutely that is his view. I happen to disagree with him and feel the way to protest Black Friday sales on Thanksgiving is to not go to the store. Simple.

bc

scottryan
11-25-12, 08:06
Not yours. (Or mine) Either theirs, or are credit carding it, which they will later pay off.

Welfare does not give enough money to buy $1000 TV's or $500 iPads. Even if it did, only 1 in 40 people of that crowd would be.

Or they don't pay their credit card back, then demand I pay for their healthcare because they don't have enough money to pay for basic life expenses. Since healthcare is a "universal right" and health insurance is only for "rich people" you know.

Being in the FSA doesn't necessarily mean you are on welfare. The FSA has members from the ultra rich to the destitute.

scottryan
11-25-12, 08:07
That is quite clear, absolutely that is his view. I happen to disagree with him and feel the way to protest Black Friday sales on Thanksgiving is to not go to the store. Simple.

bc

No it isn't and you are taking it out of context.

Caeser25
11-25-12, 08:10

What about 99 weeks of unemployment?

The point if the video was to ridicule the shoppers. How many of your family members had to leave your thanksgiving table or not participate at all because of stores opening on Thanksgiving instead of early Friday.

glocktogo
11-25-12, 10:48
I see freedom of speech and free market capitalism at work. I'm not sure why this should upset anyone at all...

Business_Casual
11-25-12, 12:21
No it isn't and you are taking it out of context.

OK, maybe you have a point.

However, you can't be against free markets and for them at the same time, either you believe people have a right to operate their stores as they wish or you don't, and people have a right to shop at those stores or they don't. You can't be "a little bit pregnant."

bc

Honu
11-25-12, 15:58
I would think most unemployed welfare types would be way to lazy to go to the stores at that hour and to busy getting stoned or something ?

GeorgiaBoy
11-25-12, 18:07
I would think most unemployed welfare types would be way to lazy to go to the stores at that hour and to busy getting stoned or something ?

And they don't make enough off of welfare to be buying half the things in that store.

I think people have the misconception that those on welfare make six figures a year and buy nice things all the time. It simply isn't true.

Welfare "abuse" is estimated at less than 5%. Most people on welfare use it "legitimately", buying groceries and gas. Not iPads, flat screens, and PS3's.

scottryan
11-25-12, 18:09
And they don't make enough off of welfare to be buying half the things in that store.

I think people have the misconception that those on welfare make six figures a year and buy nice things all the time. It simply isn't true.

Welfare "abuse" is estimated at less than 5%. Most people on welfare use it "legitimately", buying groceries and gas. Not iPads, flat screens, and PS3's.

The welfare class is only a part of the free shit army.

You cant grasp the fact that the FSA is composed of the ultra rich to the destitute.

feedramp
11-25-12, 23:01

Will they? We can only hope. How unlikely is it, is the question. Unless of course the state steps in and pays it off for them, using our money naturally. :sarcastic:

SMETNA
11-25-12, 23:07
I see freedom of speech and free market capitalism at work. I'm not sure why this should upset anyone at all...

Because everybody has an issue with the way everybody else pursues happiness. That's why we're losing the republic and replacing it with a democracy. By popular demand

Moose-Knuckle
11-27-12, 04:10

Perform a Google search for "Jordan Riots". ;)

Seriously, what planet do you live on . . . :blink:

Honu
11-27-12, 11:01
Perform a Google search for "Jordan Riots". ;)

yes I know about those :)
and why I said most and I dont think all are on welfare getting those nikes and not sure if it was a get up at midnight kinda thing for those ?
and air jordans are not black friday at target or best buy etc... ? its one particular thing for some reason blacks go nuts over ???

I hear ya and agree its usually those black trash white trash low life scum that start the riots etc..
so yes often I think they are welfare types that start the idiocy

black friday is not a single sneaker relase night IMHO I am just saying I think most are to lazy to get up at midnight to go shop and save a few bucks
they will just steal it out of cars later or from walmart and most run through their welfare I am sure the day they get it and are broke the rest of the month was more my point

so getting up and making a video yelling at folks shopping for Xmas is beyond stupid !!!

if he wants to make a statement he should be doing this somewhere else !

GeorgiaBoy
11-27-12, 11:47
Seriously, what planet do you live on . . . :blink:

This planet.

Do you have any idea how welfare works?

Littlelebowski
11-27-12, 11:56
Really?

Apparently you don't know shit about Oceanside, CA.

theblackknight
11-27-12, 16:57

This is the correct response.

When he started derping about "the buildaburgs" I shut it off. Another infowars retard going on about the global elite and secret meetings on islands in SC.

sent from mah gun,using my sights

Moose-Knuckle
11-27-12, 17:00

Permit me to answer your question with a question . . .

Have you ever driven by a Section 8 housing project and seen a $50K Escalade sitting out front on 22s?

Ever hear of Amanda Clayton (http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/09/29/735k-lottery-prizewinner-found-dead-possible-drug-overdose/)?

Or Old Dirty Bastard (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6DlFehh0SQ)?

GeorgiaBoy
11-27-12, 17:28
Permit me to answer your question with a question . ..

Have you ever driven by a Section 8 housing project and seen a $50K Escalade sitting out front on 22s?

Yes, on an occasion. More often than not, they are used. Someone right now can buy a used 2007 (current body style) Escalade for around $25k. That's a much easier to obtain vehicle, and most banks or car dealerships won't issue loans to people that don't make enough to pay them off, and that includes welfare members.

I see far more people riding around in very unsafe, very old and worn out cars in "section 8" housing.

Sure, welfare abuse happens. But that "abuse" is estimated to be with less than 5% of welfare recipients. Definitions of "abuse" vary.

I'm just tired of people acting like we live in a total welfare state, and that there only a few of "us" left that actually "work" and "pay" the way for those who don't.

scottryan
11-27-12, 18:11
This planet.

Yeah, the government takes 2/3 of my income every year by force of a gun if I don't pay.

Then they give it to non-productive misfits that don't work.

theblackknight
11-27-12, 20:03
Black Friday=Welfare.

you guys rock.

GeorgiaBoy
11-27-12, 20:20
Yeah, the government takes 2/3 of my income every year by force of a gun if I don't pay.

Then they give it to non-productive misfits that don't work.

The government does not give 2/3's of your income each year for the sole purpose of giving it to "misfits that don't work." What in the hell kind of tax bracket are you in? Are you talking federal income tax, or all your taxes combined, including state and local tax? And yes, they give all of it to your neighbor that doesn't work... Because that neighbor is able to survive just off that welfare..

I'm sure glad you've never faced financial hardships and seen what it is like to be poor, to barely be able to put food on the table, to be scrounging for work because there is a RECESSION going on. :rolleyes:

Sensei
11-27-12, 20:32
The government does not give 2/3's of your income each year for the sole purpose of giving it to "misfits that don't work." What in the hell kind of tax bracket are you in? Are you talking federal income tax, or all your taxes combined, including state and local tax? And yes, they give all of it to your neighbor that doesn't work... Because that neighbor is able to survive just off that welfare..

I'm sure glad you've never faced financial hardships and seen what it is like to be poor, to barely be able to put food on the table, to be scrounging for work because there is a RECESSION going on. :rolleyes:

You see, I was starting to agree with you right up until that last part. Then, you go full libtard on me and I have to wonder what happened :D.

GeorgiaBoy
11-27-12, 20:45
You see, I was starting to agree with you right up until that last part. Then, you go full libtard on me and I have to wonder what happened :D.

Am I not always full libtard? ;)

I am fortunate enough to have grown up in a very wealthy family, and never have faced hardships, even to this day. But I have other sides of my family that weren't and aren't so fortunate, and are struggling a lot right now. Whole businesses going bankrupt. Getting by just with little bits of work they can find.

For example, I have an aunt and uncle that lost their electrical company. Completely. They are now at risk of losing their house, and depend on the generosity of my side of the family to help them out. If they didn't have us, they would most likely be drawing welfare, like a lot of people have to. I wouldn't blame them. My uncle has retired now, and has started getting his SS. Their two sons are trying to continue with their own country, but are struggling as well. I have seen first hand on what can happen, and have always been thankful for what I have and others aren't so fortunate to have. Their two sons

Yeah, that's the "libtard" in me. :(

Sensei
11-27-12, 21:00
Yeah, that's the "libtard" in me. :(

Then, there is that avatar that you're sporting. How does it feel to know that your only loss this season came at the hands of my Gamecocks? Well, technically they're my wife's Gamecocks, but USC is doing a helluva lot better than my Cavaliers. :eek:

GeorgiaBoy
11-27-12, 21:06
Then, there is that avatar that you're sporting. How does it feel to know that your only loss this season came at the hands of my Gamecocks?

I try not to think too much about it. :bad:

Moose-Knuckle
11-28-12, 02:56
Sure, welfare abuse happens. But that "abuse" is estimated to be with less than 5% of welfare recipients. Definitions of "abuse" vary.

I'm just tired of people acting like we live in a total welfare state, and that there only a few of "us" left that actually "work" and "pay" the way for those who don't.

And I’m tired of the naïve and liberal telling me there is nothing wrong with the emperor’s clothes.

You keep stating only 5% of people abuse welfare, could you provide a link to your source?

SMETNA
11-28-12, 03:24
Welfare = Abuse.

Everyone on welfare is abusing someone else. Period.

Unemployed? Hopefully you saved up a couple months' expenses to carry you over until you find work or go back to school. If not, that's on you.

Poor? Go to school. Make yourself more marketable to employers. Work your ass off. If not, that's on you.

Old? Hopefully you saved up some money and/or invested wisely in your 40+ year working life. If not, that's on you.

Sick? Hopefully you bought some insurance. Can't afford insurance? See "Poor". If not, that's . . . you know.

Disabled? Then yes, there ought to be some help for you. But, don't milk it. I.e. if you can't walk well, try to find a desk job, or work from home. I had a blind teacher in high school and he was terrific. You can overcome your disability if you want to.

Business_Casual
11-28-12, 07:41
How about illegal? Don't migrate here and then expect us to pay for your health care and housing.

bc

scottryan
11-28-12, 11:15
Am I not always full libtard? ;)

I am fortunate enough to have grown up in a very wealthy family,

That is your problem. You have no concept of what it is like to start from nothing and earn it.

theblackknight
11-28-12, 11:36
That is your problem. You have no concept of what it is like to start from nothing and earn it.

Dude, turn off the rush limbaugh. Only a retard could turn people SAVING money on things into something about welfare from a video filmed in a military town.

sent from mah gun,using my sights

GeorgiaBoy
11-28-12, 12:15
Dude, turn off the rush limbaugh. Only a retard could turn people SAVING money on things into something about welfare from a video filmed in a military town.

Sounds a lot like a Rush Limbaugh transcript in here.

GeorgiaBoy
11-28-12, 12:22

Interesting that you say that. Do you have a concept of what it is like to have everything and then lose it?

It is interesting that you assume I never had to work. How do you know that my parents didn't require me to have a job, and pay for the stuff I wanted? More often that not, if I wanted something other than a Christmas or Birthday present, I worked on my own to get it. I wasn't just given anything without work.

In fact, my parents were the generation you are referring too. My father's father made less than $40 a week in the 50's, trying to raise a family of 6. He came out of that poverty and he and his brother built a small business that eventually turned into one of the largest of its kind in Georgia. He doesn't have a problem with welfare, as long as it isn't abused, because he knows what it is like to be there, to have nearly nothing.

Sensei
11-28-12, 13:13
I'm still waiting to read about how it was determined that the majority (or even a significant portion) of people in that line were welfare recipients. Don't get me wrong, I understand that any gathering of people has about 47% of its population on welfare IF it is a representative sample of our country. However, I want to know how it was determined that this line had more than its fair share. Is there a particular look or ethnicity of the line's occupants? Is it the particular store such as Walmart vs. Target? Do people feel the same way about a line outside of an Apple Store or Neiman Marcus?

scottryan
11-28-12, 21:06
For example, I have an aunt and uncle that lost their electrical company. Completely. They are now at risk of losing their house, and depend on the generosity of my side of the family to help them out. If they didn't have us, they would most likely be drawing welfare, like a lot of people have to. I wouldn't blame them. My uncle has retired now, and has started getting his SS.

This is the typical liberal sob story.

Your uncle's electrical company wasn't solvent from the start, if it was, it would have never went under during the recession.

It was probably either being propped up by a unsustainable line of credit or a loan from a bank. It went under like every other person in the construction trade that did not back their own company with their own capital.

You uncle should have known that and planned for that. He should have never been in this trade if he couldn't plan for this.

The people that planned for tight times like this should not have to bail him out either.

montanadave
11-28-12, 21:15
^ Clueless. Absolutely ****ing clueless.

Karma. Get some.

scottryan
11-28-12, 21:18
^ Clueless. Absolutely ****ing clueless.

Karma. Get some.

No I'm not clueless. My family owns a bank and I have heard every story and excuse possible.

What business are you in?

GeorgiaBoy
11-28-12, 21:20
This is the typical liberal sob story.

Your uncle's electrical company wasn't solvent from the start, if it was, it would have never went under during the recession.

It was probably either being propped up by a unsustainable line of credit or a loan from a bank. It went under like every other person in the construction trade that did not back their own company with their own capital.

You uncle should have known that and planned for that. He should have never been in this trade if he couldn't plan for this.

The people that planned for tight times like this should not have to bail him out either.

You aren't even worth responding too. You have zero clue what you are even talking about.

theblackknight
11-28-12, 21:21
Oh yeah, when ever I here about someone's bid'ness going under in this recession, I automatically think "sounds like a liberal blue stater. Good thing conservatives don't loose their jobs and houses".

Ever lose your keys? Liberal
Load a round with a backwards primer? Liberal
Listened to NPR that one time when you were driving alone and it was a good story?. . . . .Ha! caught you:cool:.

:eek:

scottryan
11-28-12, 21:22
You aren't even worth responding too. You have zero clue what you are even talking about.

Refute my argument. You can't.

You uncle made unsustainable investments. Life sometimes sucks.

Its time for him to move on and find something else to do and it isn't anyone else's problem except him and his bank.

GeorgiaBoy
11-28-12, 21:29
Refute my argument. You can't.

Actually I could. But your vanity and arrogance in that post was worse than something from Limbaugh himself. You have zero clue, and I mean zero clue, making assumptions like you did about the business that went down. Zero.

Like Montantadave said, karma can come and bite you right in the ass.

theblackknight
11-28-12, 21:33
My family "owns" a bank

Typical liberal, they think they are entitled to everything, and therefor "own" it, including my money. Your just a secret muslim jew lizards using your bank powers to take mah guns away.

scottryan
11-28-12, 21:34
Actually I could. But your vanity and arrogance in that post was worse than something from Limbaugh himself. You have zero clue, and I mean zero clue, making assumptions like you did about the business that went down. Zero.

Like Montantadave said, karma can come and bite you right in the ass.

What do you do for a living? Sit at home and live off old money?

Be a limousine liberal and tell everyone else that they are going to redistribute their money?

When you fill out your taxes every year, do you pay in extra on your tax forms to help out all the freeloaders, or do you take every deduction possible?

SMETNA
11-28-12, 22:44
Typical liberal, they think they are entitled to everything, and therefor "own" it, including my money. Your just a secret muslim jew lizards using your bank powers to take mah guns away.

LoL
Ain't no reptilian Muslim Zionist bankers gon' take mah guns!

Moose-Knuckle
11-29-12, 00:31

I don't know what your drinking but I will take two. http://www.websmileys.com/sm/drink/trink22.gif

glocktogo
11-29-12, 00:54
No I'm not clueless. My family owns a bank and I have heard every story and excuse possible.

What business are you in?

If Shakespeare were alive today, I'm not so sure he'd start with the lawyers! :D

GeorgiaBoy
11-29-12, 00:56
What do you do for a living? Sit at home and live off old money?

Be a limousine liberal and tell everyone else that they are going to redistribute their money?

When you fill out your taxes every year, do you pay in extra on your tax forms to help out all the freeloaders, or do you take every deduction possible?

I'm a student in my last year of graduate school. I don't "live off of old money" and sit and home.

Belmont31R
11-29-12, 03:40
I don't know what your drinking but I will take two. http://www.websmileys.com/sm/drink/trink22.gif

yup :alcoholic: