PDA

View Full Version : Daniel Defense MK 18 is boring !!

Vegasshooter
11-27-12, 19:08
I am very rapidly nearing the 1K mark with my most boring rifle ever. It is a MK 18 with an Aimpoint T-1. Not so much as a hiccup. Not one stovepipe, not one double feed. Locks back EVERY time. All those years of malfunction clearing drills are shot to heck. These guns are INSANE. Pull trigger, clank of steel, reset trigger, pull again, clank of steel. Wow, I'm gonna go buy a (place whatever brand) just to practice those old drills. :D Seriously, Daniel's are BAD ASS !!!

sapper36
11-27-12, 19:56
Facebook??

GeorgiaBoy
11-27-12, 20:00
Facebook??

Yeah, little to long for Twitter.

Split66
11-27-12, 20:05
If it's so boring perhaps you should try something novel with it. Throw it out of a helicopter or blow it up or something.

TriviaMonster
11-27-12, 20:08
If you can't make it fail, you aren't running it hard enough ;)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

zodtgr8
11-27-12, 20:24
Throw a can on it and then give us an update. Inquiring minds want to know!

cthompson36
11-27-12, 20:51
why don't you just buy a shitty AR to make life interesting?

Koshinn
11-27-12, 20:56
I am very rapidly nearing the 1K mark with my most boring rifle ever. It is a MK 18 with an Aimpoint T-1. Not so much as a hiccup. Not one stovepipe, not one double feed. Locks back EVERY time. All those years of malfunction clearing drills are shot to heck. These guns are INSANE. Pull trigger, clank of steel, reset trigger, pull again, clank of steel. Wow, I'm gonna go buy a (place whatever brand) just to practice those old drills. :D Seriously, Daniel's are BAD ASS !!!

That's how guns should always run... ;)