PDA

View Full Version : DD Omega 7.0-DD Customer Service

thehun
11-30-12, 00:01
Just got a DD Omega installed on my Smitty...wow what a nice rail and super light weight. Built quality...amazing.

I got this rail from a friend and lost 1 of the set screws...called DD to see if I can get a replacement...they sent out 4 free of charge...I was planning to pay for it...AMAZING. Thanks DD

ra2bach
11-30-12, 12:18
not surprising. someone at DD must have read the book. the book that says promise less than you can deliver, deliver more than you promise, and ALWAYS leave the customer delighted...

markm
11-30-12, 12:21
I'm going to call DD and tell them I lost the rail an only have 1 screw, JACK! :p

nimdabew
11-30-12, 12:23
You can buy those hex heads for $.10 at the hardware store. Just bring in one of the ones you currently have. I bought 10 of the short and long versions the last time I had to buy one.

NoveskeFan
11-30-12, 16:20
I recently traded some stuff for a DD upper. I noticed that the gas block was loose. I removed the pin and cleaned up everything, and tapped the pin back in. The gas block was still a tiny bit loose. I asked DD for a new pin, and did explain that I wasn't the original owner. They want to inspect the entire upper. Talk about over the top customer service...might have to change my name :D