PDA

View Full Version : FNS-9 Video overview

deni
12-03-12, 12:15
I respect the wealth of knowledge this forum has so in spite of probably embarrassing myself I decides to post here and get some invaluable feedback from you all

I took a stab at making a video.
its probably boring lol
but I made it public mainly looking for feedback
comments and criticisms are welcome...
I guess

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7vC4dAp-V4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I shot the video in April just before I left for BCT and haven't been able to fire it since.

anyway, have at it... at the very least maybe it'll provide you with some entertainment at my expense.

dwhitehorne
12-03-12, 14:20
Good effort. I have definately seen much worse and thank you for not playing annoying music in the back ground:) I picked up a FNS9 just like yours a month ago. LE price was hard to pass up. I'm still on the fence about the trigger after 1900 rounds. Mine feels about like a Glock with the NY trigger to me. It has a nice clean break just a little heavier than I care for. David

randallis260
12-07-12, 23:30
I was lucky enough to test an FNS40 prior to being released. Not unlike some, I found when an extremely small amount of dirt was introduced to the trigger assembly ( I dropped it from waist high onto the ground) the trigger failed to reset. The problem was not accessible during a routine field strip, and thus required further disassembly to remove the grit. Other than that the gun was awesome. Just a thought.