PDA

View Full Version : Anybody with a tactical link bad lever + geissele super dynamic triggers?

Lopro619
12-05-12, 18:35
Are the super dynamic triggers too far forward for use with a tactical link bad lever? Is there enough clearance in there with that lever for it to be viable? Thanks in advance.

KingsideRook
12-05-12, 22:49
I have the Phase 5 V2, and like the Tactical Link I tried, it sits just a bit too far to the rear of the trigger area to use with an SDC. My finger fits if I run it all the way down to the triggerguard, but it's better to use either a curved trigger like the SSA, or a Magpul BAD lever that sits further forward if you need clearance for all but the smallest fingers. I tried the Tactical Link, then the Phase 5 with SDC combo, and it's suboptimal. Decided to go back to BAD Levers, as I love my Geiselle SDC.

Lopro619
12-05-12, 23:12
I have the Phase 5 V2, and like the Tactical Link I tried, it sits just a bit too far to the rear of the trigger area to use with an SDC. My finger fits if I run it all the way down to the triggerguard, but it's better to use either a curved trigger like the SSA, or a Magpul BAD lever that sits further forward if you need clearance for all but the smallest fingers. I tried the Tactical Link, then the Phase 5 with SDC combo, and it's suboptimal. Decided to go back to BAD Levers, as I love my Geiselle SDC.

Dang might have to rethink my trigger purchase and get an ssa-e instead. I really like those tactical link levers in the looks and function department. Don't like the wobble I have seen from the magpul lever.

KingsideRook
12-05-12, 23:19
Dang might have to rethink my trigger purchase and get an ssa-e instead. I really like those tactical link levers in the looks and function department. Don't like the wobble I have seen from the magpul lever.

I hear you on the wobble - I solved it for good by using a small, lentil-sized dab of 1-hour epoxy on the bolt catch paddle, then tightening down the BAD Lever. Once it dried, I had a semi-perm install, and no wobble on the lever. I have done this mod for other people when installing theirs, it seems to work very well.