PDA

View Full Version : FBI raid in my neighborhood...

rushca01
12-07-12, 08:39
A house in an upscale Fort Wayne neighborhood and property owned by a former NFL player were the subjects of FBI raids Thursday morning as part of an ongoing, but unspecified, investigation.

http://www.journalgazette.net/article/20121206/LOCAL07/121209700/1043/LOCAL07

Well a house just down the street from me got raided yesterday, kind of crazy. I knew the rumors but didn't know the extent. I took the long way home yesterday from work and there were aprox 30 sheriff's cars along with FBI vehicles parked along the road. Didn't know I was living next door to the Gotti's...

montanadave
12-07-12, 08:51
The construction details are kind of interesting what with tunnels under the driveway, multiple basements, commercial generator.

Super prepper?

Kick-ass grow room?

High-security man cave?

warpigM-4
12-07-12, 08:57
wow he was busy i wonder what made them raid him ? Make you wonder what he was up to if anything other than making a under ground dwelling

rushca01
12-07-12, 08:59
I think this was more than just a prepper room. Lot's of rumors flying around at this point but there has been speculation for years he wasn't making money by working an honest 9-5.

Apparently he has been under investigation for years but nothing could ever be proven.

Couple of theories running around, he wanted out and "they" (whoever they is) told him there is only one way out so some are thinking that maybe he's going into witness protection program..Again just a theory.

theblackknight
12-07-12, 09:05
.Shows how much of a football fan I am. Gramps worked for fabini's body shop back in the day.

sent from mah gun,using my sights

rushca01
12-07-12, 09:12
.Shows how much of a football fan I am. Gramps worked for fabini's body shop back in the day.

That's a different Fabini, if you are referring to http://fabini.com/

warpigM-4
12-07-12, 09:13
you think it could have been a grow room ? I have seen other reports of big operation like this in the Suburbs .you just don't know who your neighbor is now a days

rushca01
12-07-12, 09:18
Possibly a grow room, according to the property tax id the basement is 3600 sqft and not finished...

Again, rumors are rampant but it's my understanding that he was more "management" then a grower. He was the one giving orders and not taking them, at least he wasn't taken orders from anyone local.

ETA: They removed 1,000,000 in cash from the house yesterday....

Littlelebowski
12-07-12, 09:20
No charges filed but possessions seized.

rushca01
12-07-12, 09:26
No charges filed but possessions seized.

I think that was in reference to Michaels brother Jason. Jason Fabini says he's innocent but there has been no comment from Michael. Michael is the main person of investigation, and I don't think it's been confirmed what his status is yet.

theblackknight
12-07-12, 10:30
That's a different Fabini, if you are referring to http://fabini.com/

I just assumed they were a huge family,like the tippmans of Tippman paintball stuff. Nick Fabini was a dj for 98.9 last time I was around. I was home when they raided the Outlawz house, now this. I dont remember the Fort being big on organized crime outside of small time electronics boosting, and all the meth stuff around Decator LoL:D.

I used to play music in that little hole in the wall the Outlawz ran across the street, and never saw any shady stuff and they we're ok dudes .They paid us 50$ so we did it once a month to pay for the vehicle.

FromMyColdDeadHand
12-07-12, 10:57
Sounds like my dreamhouse..

Generator and security cameras at all corners!!! What is the use of security cameras if you can't see your whole perimeter?

rushca01
12-07-12, 12:49
8 Properties have all been searched now, with Micheal's being the center of the investigation.

ETA 10 area homes have been raided!