PDA

View Full Version : Redman stuff...

Josh-L
09-05-06, 17:21
Wasn't sure if I should post this here or in the precision rifle section but since it technically is "tactical gear" I'll put it here.

Redman is an active member on the Snipers Hide forum so most probably don't know him which is why I thought I'd share. He is most famous for his rear bags and has grown over the last year or so and has started making several other items. I mainly want to pimp my scope pad/muzzle/suppressor cover he made me. He lined the inside of the can cover with nomex and used nomex thread also. This came in really handy last weekend when I was at Badlands and noticed my can was a little loose but way to hot to touch. I just slipped it over and tightened it and pulled it back off and kept on shooting!

Anyway, check his website out. Triad sells some of his stuff also.
www.redmantactical.com
http://members.cox.net/josh-l/Redman3.JPG

Impact
09-05-06, 17:51
nice..

SuicideHz
09-12-06, 23:25
Very nice! Can you provide a link to a place that shows or explains more of his work? It seems very innovative and interesting.

Josh-L
09-13-06, 16:07
His website is www.redmantactical.com I have also written an article on his company that will be in The Police Marksman magazine soon if you get that.