PDA

View Full Version : WTT: NEW Glock 19 Gen 3 w/ Factory night sights, extras. Trade for FN, Sig, HK, S&W, PPQ

djmorris
12-09-12, 08:58
See title. I'll be paying off a layaway off a brand new, black Gen 3 with factory night sights, Glock's "combat" holster, 2 magazines, magazine loader, case, and lock. I'm paying just over $600 for it all. The manufacture date on it is likely around 1 year ago - really not sure. I've had it on layaway since April of 2012. Once I receive the Glock package I will not even test fire it. The factory night sights will no doubt still have 12+ years of glowing and are a $100 upgrade alone. I'm just not into the Glock thing anymore (very long layaway!!) and have been condensing my weapons the best I can.

I'm looking to do a straight up trade for a new or gently used Walther PPQ, any FN 9mm, any HK 9mm, or classic Sig 9mm's. Also interested in an M&P9. ONLY interested in a 9mm at this point. I'm open to any offers.

PM me if you're interested.

djmorris
12-10-12, 08:10
Couple PM's asking the color so I wanted to make a point that it's a normal black Gen 3 G19.