PDA

View Full Version : My favorite article about why 9/11 conspiracy theorists are wrong.

Magic_Salad0892
12-11-12, 10:05
http://www.cracked.com/article_15740_was-911-inside-job.html

You guy'll dig it.

AKDoug
12-11-12, 11:35
I'll admit that I have a short attention span, but I sat down and read the whole thing. Thanks for linking it.

theblackknight
12-11-12, 14:27
Con nutjobs are my 2nd most hated group of people behind ICP fans. I'd rather talk to a communist hipster barista then the crazy old dudes who hang at gunshows talking about khazarian jews ruling the world.

AKDoug
12-11-12, 15:13
I gotta know..ICP???

ryr8828
12-11-12, 15:16
I gotta know..ICP???

Insane Clown Posse.

Their idiot fans come to southern Illinois every year to see them out on a farm and make asses out of themselves, commit crimes and get jailed. Usually someone od's.

SteyrAUG
12-11-12, 15:26
My favorite rebuttal is that George Bush (43) was so intelligent that he pulled off the greatest conspiracy in the history of the United States. He actually was able to get radical members of Al Quida to attack the US in a false flag operation and everyone in the US government since then is either completely ignorant of that fact or are complicit.

Not only that the entire media is so fearful of Bush (43) that not a single major news outlet is willing to break the story despite all the "evidence" gathered on the internet.

This makes Bush (43) the most powerful and capable President in US history. By comparison Bill Clinton was unable to successfully conceal a blowjob.

AKDoug
12-11-12, 16:19
Insane Clown Posse.

Their idiot fans come to southern Illinois every year to see them out on a farm and make asses out of themselves, commit crimes and get jailed. Usually someone od's.
Got it. That was what I came up from Google, but didn't know if that was the one. Sometimes it's good to be removed from "popular" culture way up here in the frozen north.

Magic_Salad0892
12-11-12, 16:23
If they wanted to launch a false flag op to plunge the US into war, instead of launch a terrorist attack, we would've just done what we did in Vietnam...

Falsify NSA reports, and say that they attacked us first.

Best part? It doesn't take 2800+ American deaths to do it.

I hate conspiracy theories.

(I love Cracked.com)

Irish
12-11-12, 18:07
The picture with the giant owl is from Bohemian Grove, interesting subject. Even Nixon talked about the giant gay fest that occurs there every year with prominent politicians.

Todd.K
12-12-12, 11:48
My favorite

http://www.theonion.com/video/911-conspiracy-theories-ridiculous-al-qaeda-says,14222/