PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 11.5" LW Barrell, Faux Moderator, grenade ring.

Dravur
12-13-12, 17:13
I am looking to build a 630 Carbine and am missing parts. I need the 11.5 barrel. I would like either the original pencil in 1/12 or a modern LW barrel in 1/7 or 8. Prefer the.625 FSB. Barrel assembly found

I need a good copy of the moderator, not one of the weird hybrid ones found at Midway, etc. Looking for one like Brick or 45Bravo made, also want the grenade ring. If anyone knows if either of these guys are still making them or has a secret stash of them... please call them hehe.

If anyone has a slick side Bolt Carrier, I would like one, but not too worried about it. I can use a slotted one... Ill just close the port door when photoing :P

The only other part I need after that would be a set of the single heat shield 6 hole handguards. But, if I have to build it with a"normal" newer small handguards, i will.

Now... the holy grail.... If anyone has an acetate coated aluminum carbine stock and you don't want a first born child for it, let me know. I am building this with a plastic stock for now. Im not saying its not worth a first born child, I just don't have one.

So, there is my wish list for my 630 build. Once I get this done, my retro collection will be complete...well, enough for now anyway.

For those interested, I am building on a Nodak full fence lower, Colt 604 upper. Im also using the flat delta ring. Can't seem to find the slick angled delta... oh well.

Dravur
12-20-12, 08:12
I have the Barrell assembly. I need the other parts noted. I am also in need of an A1 grip. I thought I had an extra one, but I must have used it somewhere.

Still need...
A1 Grip
Moderator and grenade ring. It has to be a 5.5" version. Although if I found a 4.5, I might just buy a longer barrel and have it cut down a bit.
6 hole carbine forearms, w single heat shield.
Correct sling for the commando

and....

a vinyl-acetate coated carbine stock. Gen 2