PDA

View Full Version : brass prep

mickleknox
02-22-08, 07:34
Hello everyone, Mickleknox here. I am new to this site and from what I have learned so far I can honestly say that this site is top notch. I recently purchased a BM- M4 carbine and had a lot of questions which have been answered thru this site. Thanks to everyone who has ask and answered all the questions I would have ask. I plan to get back into reloading, Its been a while, from the late sixties to early eighties. My question on brass prep is there any company that I could sub out this task to. I am sitting on about 100lbs of once fired rem. 223 brass or it could be factory reloads. Brass was aquried thru training facility. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Mickleknox

markm
02-22-08, 11:52
If it's once fired REMMY then there's nothing to it!

No Crimp, and it won't need trimming.

Lucky Bastard!

toddackerman
02-23-08, 10:10
If it's once fired REMMY then there's nothing to it!

No Crimp, and it won't need trimming.

Lucky Bastard!

I agree. Once fired commercial is still "usually" within the standard case overall length even when you resize it the first time. That being said, you might want to measure a sampling after resizing to make sure that you know "For Sure" what you have.

I have relaoded factory brass 3 times (3 sizing operations) before trimming with no problems, but YMMV.