PDA

View Full Version : Oregon already going for a BAN on high cap mags

PdxMotoxer
12-14-12, 22:49
If your a oregon resident call and let your position to heard! Here's a thought i had regarding these magazine ban's.......
There's already MILLIONS of them out, banning them now will not take them out of anyone's hands, and as has always been said before, criminals will not follow the law anyway. - Adam
((i'm NOT Adam this was re-posted from his FB))

http://oregonfirearms.org/alertspage/2012%20alerts/12.12.12%20alert.html

As we predicted, the anti-gun bills are starting to show up in Salem. The first one by (of course) Ginny Burdick bans the "transfer" of magazines that can hold over 10 rounds.

This bill (and no doubt others) were drafted some time ago and we were expecting to see it when the session began. But Burdick has, not surprisingly, decided to use the tragic murders at Clackamas Town Center to market her bill. In a hastily drafted email to legislators, Burdick said:
"I invite you to sign onto the bill as co-sponsor. If you would like to sign onto the bill before next Friday’s deadline for pre-session filing, please contact my office at 503-9x6-xxxx, or come by our office, S-xx3.

While Burdick's use of this crime to promote her agenda is shameful, it's no surprise. Why let a good crisis go to waste?

We can assure you that this is only one of many anti-gun bills that will be coming our way when the session begins. We expect a ban on semi-autos, restrictions on licensed carry wherever school children are and attacks on preemption. Be prepared for a busy session.

If you live in Oregon and don't know about "OFF" Oregon Firearm Federation
http://oregonfirearms.org/index.html
Look into them... they even post links of who to write and who your legislators are. Just type in your address and zip and receive e-mail and phone numbers on who to call an voice your opinion.

3 AE
12-15-12, 00:44
Thanks for the heads up, will follow through.

Magic_Salad0892
12-15-12, 00:47
I'm ****in' on it. Thanks for posting.

SteyrAUG
12-15-12, 01:39
Good luck guys, hold the fort.

Safetyhit
12-15-12, 02:00
I'm ****in' on it. Thanks for posting.

Great to hear footface.

:)

Magic_Salad0892