PDA

View Full Version : POTUS due to speak at 7PM ET

rojocorsa
12-16-12, 17:40
I heard POTUS will speak shortly.

I'm afraid I most likely do not want to hear what will be said. Like Rahm Emanuel said, "never let a crisis go to waste."

J-Dub
12-16-12, 18:03
Will this be his Presidential order/mandate? Or just to clarify whats to come?

MountainRaven
12-16-12, 18:12
Supposed to be streaming on the White House's website, right now, but for some reason it isn't working on my computer.

Eric D.
12-16-12, 18:16
They're still filling time until Obongo gets on stage. Apparently he's 'taking his time' with the families of the victims.

So far it sounds like this is supposed to be non political but we'll have to wait and see.

tb-av
12-16-12, 18:16
already thread open on this...

On a side item... C-SPAN has a guy from Maryland of all places saying we need citizen militia to take it to the bad guys!! Armed and trained citizens prepared to take back their neighborhoods from gangs, and crazies.. Right On!!

Oops... they just cut him off and switched to headlines saying John Kerry to be nominated to SoS......

sinlessorrow
12-16-12, 18:18
Watching football now and nothing in localcable

rojocorsa
12-16-12, 18:45
Had it on on CNN. I turned off. Doesn't look political.

If it is, we'll all hear about it anyway.

GeorgiaBoy
12-16-12, 19:49
Uh oh.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

trio
12-16-12, 19:57
He tried to turn it political. The speech itself was bad....I don't like him....so I'm biased

But compared to his remarks on Friday I thought this speech was wooden and uninspired

feedramp
12-16-12, 19:58
Here's an article about it: http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_OBAMA_CONNECTICUT_SCHOOL_SHOOTING

Favorite line from the article:

[Feinstein's] bill will ban big clips, drums and strips of more than 10 bullets.

Well shoot, looks like magazines once again survive another day. ;)

Mauser KAR98K
12-16-12, 23:35
He tried to turn it political. The speech itself was bad....I don't like him....so I'm biased

But compared to his remarks on Friday I thought this speech was wooden and uninspired

Thought his speech on Friday was the same. In fact, and you all can beat me up on this, but I did not buy the tear whipping. It look so...fake. I remember when President George W. Bush went on TV after the horrible suicide bombing in the mess tent inside the Green Zone. You could really tell he was visibly shaken by the event. Obama just didn't have that persona with this.

Am I the only sane person to think this? granted Alex Jones pointed this out, but watching the speech first before seeing the nut-job Jones is, it seemed he was, faking it.

The_War_Wagon
12-16-12, 23:40
Am I the only sane person to think this? granted Alex Jones pointed this out, but watching the speech first before seeing the nut-job Jones is, it seemed he was, faking it.

He fakes being heterosexual. Crocodile tears oughta be a snap. Comes from all that estrogen that rubs off on him when he's on "The View" every other week... :cray: