PDA

View Full Version : ADS Update

NightFighter
02-23-08, 08:31
I want to know if anyone who owns an ADS rifle has any good or bad comments related to the rifle. :D

98z28
02-23-08, 15:25
I'm gonna order one from G&R next week, so I'll let you know in a couple weeks. :D

Rolo Tomasee
02-23-08, 17:19
I recieved mine from G&R about 2 weeks ago but have'nt had a chance to shoot it yet. Bad weather and company has kept me busy the past 2 weekends.

As far as the rifle it is cosmetically perfect. I know alot of people say they don't care about finish but I do and am quite happy with mine. I put a Troy folding rear sight on it. I hope it shoots as good as it looks.

This is as far as I can go on the ADS for now but I will post a range report as soon as I go.

NightFighter
02-23-08, 18:08
I'm gonna order one from G&R next week, so I'll let you know in a couple weeks. :D

I would appreciate any feed back on this rifle. I am thinking of buying one as a starter rifle.

NightFighter
02-23-08, 18:09
I recieved mine from G&R about 2 weeks ago but have'nt had a chance to shoot it yet. Bad weather and company has kept me busy the past 2 weekends.

As far as the rifle it is cosmetically perfect. I know alot of people say they don't care about finish but I do and am quite happy with mine. I put a Troy folding rear sight on it. I hope it shoots as good as it looks.

This is as far as I can go on the ADS for now but I will post a range report as soon as I go.
I will be looking for your range report and any other information good or bad concerning the ADS.