PDA

View Full Version : Unable to Post in the Marketplace

TurretGunner
12-19-12, 19:16
I am trying to sell some old mags that I no longer own rifles for,

But I get an error saying I cannot post there. Can a mod check my account and see everything is fine?

Thanks

JSantoro
12-20-12, 12:05
Forwarded info for action.

M4arc
12-20-12, 12:14
Please log out and log back in. You should be good to go now.

TurretGunner
12-20-12, 16:29
Thank you gentlemen!

TurretGunner
12-20-12, 16:32
Sorry to Bother but I am still getting this error when I try to post:

TurretGunner, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

eternal24k
12-26-12, 16:00
I am also experiencing this issue.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

thanks

gesundheit
12-26-12, 20:49
Sorry to add to all y'alls workload but I am seeing the same symptoms when trying to post. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

SHIVAN
12-26-12, 21:09
So people are trying to post their own new threads, not post in other people's threads, right?

SHIVAN
12-26-12, 21:21
Sorry to add to all y'alls workload but I am seeing the same symptoms when trying to post. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

If you are able to post this, you are cleared for the equipment exchange.

http://m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=117196

So it might appear that you are attempting to post in other people's threads??? If so, have you reviewed all the rules for the equipment exchange?

Winston Wolf
12-26-12, 22:59
I'm having the same issue. Unable to start a New Thread and unable to post a reply.

Any/All help appreciated gents.

SHIVAN
12-26-12, 23:16
I'm having the same issue. Unable to start a New Thread and unable to post a reply.

Any/All help appreciated gents.

You've Read the rules? 100% sure of the answer. :D:D

SHIVAN
12-26-12, 23:30
Glad to see you're interested in using our site for personal gain, but incapable of taking the time to peruse our simple expectations for the areas in which you intended to post, without direction.

I was unaware the rules posted, and tacked, in every EE forum was burdensome. Our sincerest apologies.

Winston Wolf
12-26-12, 23:32
Well now you know. And knowing is half the battle. You are forgiven. :D:D

gesundheit
12-26-12, 23:47
If you are able to post this, you are cleared for the equipment exchange.

http://m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=117196

So it might appear that you are attempting to post in other people's threads??? If so, have you reviewed all the rules for the equipment exchange?

Thank you, SHIVAN. My apologies for a brain-fart on my part. I was trying to post on a EE thread for parts I had paid for a couple of weeks ago but haven't been able to get any response from the seller to my multiple PMs and emails :(

temecula
01-07-13, 21:36
Hi. What is the post limit for the EE Forum. I tried to look for the guide lines but can't find it.

Shokr21
01-07-13, 22:20
Hi. What is the post limit for the EE Forum. I tried to look for the guide lines but can't find it.

Look at the stickies in each of the different portions of the EE. Seriously cannot miss it.

SHIVAN
01-08-13, 09:35
Look at the stickies in each of the different portions of the EE. Seriously cannot miss it.

They are great to look at because they contain the rules for the EE as well. :D

jhatheway
01-28-13, 06:17
You must have 30 legitimate posts to post in the marketplace.

Littlelebowski
01-28-13, 07:24
You must have 30 legitimate posts to post in the marketplace.

English is hard?