PDA

View Full Version : WTS/WTT: 175rds Hornady TAP FPD LE .223 60gr Red-Tip Defensive Ammo

Evergreen
12-22-12, 02:51
I have 175rds of Hornady TAP FPD 223 Red-Tip ballistic ammo that I would like to sell or possibly be open to trades. This ammo is high quality defensive ammo and is next to impossible to find right now, especially for a reasonable price.

Here is a description of the ammo on the Sportsman's Warehouse site , so you can both see more info about the ammo, as well as the pre-panic price..
Hornady Ammo 223 Remington 60gr TAP FPD - Sportsman's Warehouse (http://www.sportsmanswarehouse.com/sportsmans/Hornady-Ammo-223-Remington-60gr-TAP-FPD/productDetail/Predator-Hunting-Ammunition/prod9999002210/cat115229)

Loaded with Hornady bullets that deliver the terminal performance law enforcement and military professionals have trusted for years.
Silver nickel cases eliminate the potential for corrosion, improve feeding in all firearms, and are easily visible in low light conditions.
Propellants are engineered to protect your night vision by minimizing muzzle flash.

PLEASE NOTE:
Not all of the ammo is in its original box. I opened some of the ammo when I bought it and put it into an ammo can, which I later removed and repackaged into another empty ammo box. However, the dark nickel plate and red-ballistic tip, as well as the Hornady stamp will make identifying the round very easy. Some of this ammo is still is in its original box, but some of it is not. This is BRAND NEW, UNUSED HORNADY FACTORY AMMO. I just wanted to notify the buyer about the packaging.

I am asking $180.00 for the 175 rds. This is cheaper than you will find it anywhere else. However, I am open to trades for plinking grade 5.56 ammo or for possibly some RCBS reloading equipment. For trades of plinking ammo, I am thinking I do 1 of my rounds to 2-3 of yours, depending on what it is. No steel please. I would only want to do trades locally, unless you are willing to ship your items to me first, before I ship you mine.

I will do shipping, but buyer must pay shipping costs.

I am located in the Seattle/Tacoma area and can meet people FTF in Seattle, Tacoma, Federal Way.