PDA

View Full Version : Restraint in the M4 Marketplace

SouthGA
12-22-12, 06:49
I have perceived a more restrained environment and less insanity in the M4 Marketplace than some of the other boards on which I participate. Particularly the complete rifle and lowers section.

I for one, appreciate this reserved reaction.

RMiller
12-22-12, 06:59
You'll find there is a very good group of people here. The consequence is reflected into our equipment exchange.

I think many here "dislike" the vendors that bought up everything and are now screwing people out of their cash.....to say the least.

Vash1023
12-23-12, 10:46
yeah there is a big difference between value and BS markup price

SouthGA
12-23-12, 16:50
There are still things that I want to buy off the forums so I am just looking for what is still real that I need and then overlooking the over priced hoopla.

thebolt
12-24-12, 08:23
I initially saw restraint on this forum but the restraint diminishes as time passes. It's impossible to keep from getting caught up in the momentum.

This is a difficult time for us all and this forum has a fine group of people.

warpigM-4
12-24-12, 08:28
there will always be a few that will get a little crazy with pricing But Most members will keep it real .I Hope you enjoy your time here At M4C .there are some really good Vendors and People Here

Timberwolf
12-24-12, 19:56
yeah there is a big difference between value and BS markup price

I have to smile at this when I see the price that your P-Mags are for sale at...

Not judging, BTW. Just amused.

SteveS
12-25-12, 11:48
Crazy ,,For sale AR15 asking a bazilloin dollars it come with 2 GI type magazines and a GI cleaning kit. [sarcasm if you couldn't tell] Merry Christmas. People with money? What is the price of a full auto M16 type going for these days? Just a thought.

Vash1023
12-25-12, 13:12
I have to smile at this when I see the price that your P-Mags are for sale at...

Not judging, BTW. Just amused.

They are cheaper than almost everywhere else right?
15 mags on ebay just sold for $1100.
Pmags on gunbroker are going for insane prices.

Timberwolf
12-25-12, 20:22
They are cheaper than almost everywhere else right?
15 mags on ebay just sold for $1100.
Pmags on gunbroker are going for insane prices.

I hope my post didn't come off wrong. It really wasn't meant to be offensive in any way. I just sold 2 S&W rifles for almost $1500 in profit; Your P-mags are worth whatever someone will pay for them. I am not one of these people who preaches capitalism out of one side of my mouth and then bitches about "gouging" from the other.