PDA

View Full Version : Kay Bailey Hutchison (R) - Texas

tb-av
12-23-12, 22:09
Hi capacity clips need to be looked at.

Can't find any video but just saw it on tv. Didn't say 30 round but I think she referred to them as "those large clips" or something similar.

Her general demeanor and tone was that it might be a viable solution.

I guess even Texas isn't immune to the nonsense.

DreadPirateMoyer
12-23-12, 22:25
I hope you Texans on the board are preparing a call/email/letter storm tomorrow.

SteyrAUG
12-23-12, 23:00

Can't find any video but just saw it on tv. Didn't say 30 round but I think she referred to them as "those large clips" or something similar.

Her general demeanor and tone was that it might be a viable solution.

I guess even Texas isn't immune to the nonsense.

Even the state of FL which leads the nation in conceal weapon permits still has shitbags like Debbie Wasserman Schultz. Of course she ain't claiming to be a Republican.

tb-av
12-23-12, 23:25
Even the state of FL which leads the nation in conceal weapon permits still has shitbags like Debbie Wasserman Schultz. Of course she ain't claiming to be a Republican.

OMG... that woman is a piece of work. I can't watch her. You get her and Schumer going and it's more than I can deal with.

SeriousStudent
12-23-12, 23:37
Guess what? She's out of office next month.

Google Ted Cruz, incoming US Senator for Texas. You will be happy with what you see, regarding the Second Admendment.

DreadPirateMoyer
12-24-12, 00:04
That's great news. :)

sinlessorrow
12-24-12, 06:46

Google Ted Cruz, incoming US Senator for Texas. You will be happy with what you see, regarding the Second Admendment.

Big +1 for Texas.

djegators
12-24-12, 07:29
Kay Bailey has long been a fake-phony-fraud conservative. Here is the video if anyone cares:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/23/kay-bailey-hutchison-high-capacity-magazines-gun-control-nra_n_2356392.html

tb-av
12-24-12, 07:34

Fantastic!!

sjc3081
12-24-12, 07:56
Are you sure a quick goggle check shows she won reelection.

tb-av
12-24-12, 08:05
http://blog.chron.com/txpotomac/2012/12/kay-bailey-hutchison-delivers-farewell-address-to-senate-colleagues/

jet66
12-24-12, 08:05
Nope, she's out: Washinton Post Article. (http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/2chambers/wp/2012/12/17/what-kay-bailey-hutchison-wont-miss-about-serving-in-the-senate/?wprss=rss_politics)

SeriousStudent
12-24-12, 15:33
Are you sure a quick goggle check shows she won reelection.

That's going to be quite a shock to us voters in Texas.

sinlessorrow
12-24-12, 15:50
That's going to be quite a shock to us voters in Texas.

:lol:

a1fabweld
12-24-12, 18:22
I thought Texas was immune from these kind of politicians?

sinlessorrow
12-24-12, 18:58

She is pro gun, but anti high cap mag. We got rid of her though.

SeriousStudent
12-24-12, 21:00

Do some reading up on a pair of US Representatives named Eddie Bernice Johnson and Shiela Jackson Lee. Both are so liberal they make Nancy Pelosi look like Rush Limbaugh in a dress.

The first is from Dallas, the second from Houston. I used to live in Johnson's district for a bit.

I moved.

feedramp
12-24-12, 21:07
Kay Bailey Hutchison (R) - Texas: Hi capacity clips need to be looked at.

Look at them all you want, then walk away.
:p

sjc3081
12-24-12, 22:29
Sorry is thought It was Wasserman who lost.

Magic_Salad0892
12-25-12, 00:44

To compare prices.

feedramp
12-25-12, 00:58

Indeed, we should look at more 60 and 100-round magazines. Sometimes the standard capacity of 30 rounds just isn't enough.

ThirdWatcher
12-25-12, 04:58
The RINOs have just about ruined the Republican Party.

mikelowrey
12-25-12, 05:09
To compare prices.

:haha:

SOWT
12-25-12, 22:32
She's a washed up moderate who couldn't beat Rick Perry (who used her words against her with devastating effectiveness).

We are glad she is gone.

ForTehNguyen
12-25-12, 22:41
shes retiring, she doesnt give a rats ass about losing her seat

brickboy240
12-26-12, 10:52
This country club Republican is being replaced by a Tea Party/Liberty Movement type in 2013.

Let's move on to outing the OTHER country clubber Texas Senator next election cycle. Not a huge fan of Cornyn....sorry.

Ted Cruz is EXAACTLY the type of GOP'er we need to duplicate in DC. Hutchison and Cornyn are the types we need to send home.

-brickboy240

brushy bill
12-31-12, 14:42
This country club Republican is being replaced by a Tea Party/Liberty Movement type in 2013.

Let's move on to outing the OTHER country clubber Texas Senator next election cycle. Not a huge fan of Cornyn....sorry.

Ted Cruz is EXAACTLY the type of GOP'er we need to duplicate in DC. Hutchison and Cornyn are the types we need to send home.

-brickboy240

Exactly!

brushy bill
12-31-12, 14:45
The RINOs have just about ruined the Republican Party.

IMHO, that is why Obama won the last two elections...the alternatives were not willing to take positions that would energize the base, or had past histories that made it very difficult to determine where they actually stood. Many did not even bother to vote.

brickboy240
12-31-12, 17:09
The RINOs ... AND...the Bible thumpers have ruined the GOP.

Both of those groups shun those of us in the Liberty/Tea Party/Libertarian movement but they will NEVER win major elections again without us.

Keep blabbering on about gay marriage and abortion....you suckers will keep on losing to easily defeated morons like Obama.

-brickboy240

Cagemonkey
12-31-12, 18:09

Both of those groups shun those of us in the Liberty/Tea Party/Libertarian movement but they will NEVER win major elections again without us.

Keep blabbering on about gay marriage and abortion....you suckers will keep on losing to easily defeated morons like Obama.

-brickboy240Couldn't agree more other than the abortion issue.

feedramp
12-31-12, 18:11
shes retiring, she doesnt give a rats ass about losing her seat

Funny how many of them turn out to be authoritarians when they can finally be honest about their preferences.

chadbag
12-31-12, 23:04

And you won't without them. It works both ways.

(And lots of tea party people I know are also socially conservative -- not all but a good many)

ThirdWatcher
01-01-13, 01:39
If the Republican Party doesn't get their act together pretty soon (and it always starts with leadership) I'm gonna start voting Libertarian. Currently, there is not a dime's worth of difference between the D's and the R's.