PDA

View Full Version : PPQ mag pouches

ME123Insanity
12-24-12, 00:16
Just wondering if any of you are using any mag pouches for the PPQ that are similar in size to the CCC BMG, or if you know of anything that is?

R0CKETMAN
12-25-12, 05:36
Not familiar with that carrier. Comp Tac makes a nice single carrier.

Hmac
12-25-12, 06:01
I use the same BadeTech mag pouches for all of my 9mm and .40 cal pistols.

ETA: sorry, I think I misunderstood the question. I don't know what CCC BMG is.

EzGoingKev
12-25-12, 10:42
If you want Kydex then Raven Concealment has the PPQ.

Sam
12-25-12, 11:01
My PPQ magazines fit into the kydex pouches made for the M&P magazines.

ME123Insanity
12-25-12, 13:17
Not familiar with that carrier. Comp Tac makes a nice single carrier.

Custom Carry Concepts Basic Mag Carrier. I've seen them before but I prefer a loop, not a clip.

ME123Insanity
12-25-12, 13:25
If you want Kydex then Raven Concealment has the PPQ.

I'm a pretty small guy and I don't have very much room on my belt, and I'm kinda worried about not having enough space to put wide pouches on like Raven Concealment's.

ME123Insanity
12-25-12, 13:28
I use the same BadeTech mag pouches for all of my 9mm and .40 cal pistols.

ETA: sorry, I think I misunderstood the question. I don't know what CCC BMG is.

CCC BMC= Custom Carry Concepts Basic Mag Carrier.

AKDoug
12-25-12, 13:38
Have you taken a look at these? https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=117622 I have a double mag pouch on order from Mike and a couple AR single mag pouches. They have shipped and should be here tomorrow. He has a fast turn around and I'm going to order a couple single pistol mag carriers in the near future. BTW, he's open to different designs if you have something custom in mind.

The other holster maker that I really like is X-Concealment. I just got one of their holsters and it is superb in every way. Their mag pouches look excellent also.

ME123Insanity
12-25-12, 14:57
Have you taken a look at these? https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=117622 I have a double mag pouch on order from Mike and a couple AR single mag pouches. They have shipped and should be here tomorrow. He has a fast turn around and I'm going to order a couple single pistol mag carriers in the near future. BTW, he's open to different designs if you have something custom in mind.

The other holster maker that I really like is X-Concealment. I just got one of their holsters and it is superb in every way. Their mag pouches look excellent also.

Thanks bro! Ill check it out. Make sure you write a review on you're double mag pouch.

Sam
12-25-12, 16:24
Custom Carry Concepts Basic Mag Carrier. I've seen them before but I prefer a loop, not a clip.

Oh, that's what you're talking about. I do have one of those for my 1911 mags. It DOES use a closed loop belt attachment. It is available with a clip as an option. For kydex mag pouches, I do like CCC products. It takes us less real estate on the belt and has a very low profile.

ME123Insanity
12-25-12, 19:08
Oh, that's what you're talking about. I do have one of those for my 1911 mags. It DOES use a closed loop belt attachment. It is available with a clip as an option. For kydex mag pouches, I do like CCC products. It takes us less real estate on the belt and has a very low profile.

I would've just gotten those and called it good, but CCC doesn't list a mag pouch for the PPQ, and whenever I email him to ask him to make me a custom pouch he never reply's back too me. So after three emails and no reply's I decided to just go with something else.