PDA

View Full Version : UN Small Arms Treaty and New World Order

packers
12-27-12, 11:59
Do you actually think they will disarming us once the time have come? I heard too many stories about they cannot do it because we have Second Amendment to protects us. Some ppl will b like wake up America that will happening! They dont care about our right. Also other subject I have been wondered lately "New World Order",. If NWO is actually going to be happening in the future. What will we do? Let me know what your thought is. Also excuse me if my grammar isnt that good. I am deaf so please be understanding. Thank you

Slater
12-27-12, 12:02
I wouldn't be too worried about that. Sounds like more scaremongering.

theblackknight
12-27-12, 12:03
LOL .

WickedWillis
12-27-12, 12:05
Yes the NWO is in full swing. Probably more than most people realize. We have been inching closer and closer to a one world government and our President is extremely submissive to NATO and the powers that be. People need to wake up. It would be extremely difficult to disarm a population like ours, but I am not sure how much our 2nd amendment protects us. Either way Millions of innocent people would die if we were forcefully disarmed it would be a horrible tragedy.

Jaws
12-27-12, 12:13
The move started long ago. They work one step at the time, something like this:
Push as far as you can, when meet resistance stop, consolidate the position and attack a different bunch of people, from different angle. Divide the people in small groups and get them to not trust or help eachother. It worked this way with eroding our rights here in Canada. They assured the hunters, they only want to take assault rifles so the hunters don't help in the fight. Then they went after handguns, magazines, and it all culminated with hunters having to register all their guns. By the time people realized their mistake, it was already too late.

I think you are in the same position today, even tho, there are so many armed citizens in USA, that if you stand together you can stop them in their tracks. I don't see you guys getting organized well enough before this new ban becomes law.
NRA's performance so far, in this last few weeks, has been pitiful at best. You better start sending them some letters and tell them to wake up.

hotbiggun42
12-27-12, 12:28
Live your life love your family and be vigilant. People in power are capable of anything.

WickedWillis
12-27-12, 12:30
Live your life love your family and be vigilant. People in power are capable of anything.

Very well put.

djmorris
12-27-12, 12:32
Doesn't this belong in General Discussion, and not the AR General Discussion? You're about to be laughed off the forum for bringing up the New World Order and the UN Arms Treaty. Most everybody here still has their head in the sand, refusing to do any actual research on the subject. It's a shame because we're all 2A supporters and we need to be vigilant. People think they do not need to do any research. It's such an absurd and crazy thought that they just refuse to believe the possibility. If it's not on CNN and FoxNews then most people will not consider it to be true.. because everything on TV is the 100% truth, remember?

In my opinion, yes that's what the government and TPTB are pushing for and have been since the 90's.. probably way before that, even. Bush Sr. made it pretty darn clear and so has David Rockefeller. Rockefeller openly admits it in his recent biography book, but people still like to deny it. There is significantly more evidence pointing to it being true than not being true, unfortunately. Scary times we're living in.

sinlessorrow
12-27-12, 12:55
A one world governement has beencoming for a loooong looong time. Think what you want but the bible talks about it in the end times.

Honestly I'm not worried about it. Now don't ge me wrong I do not believe Obama is the Antichrist, this would take far longer than his remaining 4 years to complete, but it does confirm some things.

13 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Belmont31R
12-27-12, 13:34
The UN has turned into a world wide platform to push global social justice. Much of the Global Warming BS is aimed at 'taxing' 1st world nations and sending the money to 3rd world nations. Just do a google search for the Robin Hood Tax or Hillary Clinton Copenhagen Tax.

Here is the first result from the later:

COPENHAGEN — U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has announced that the United States is prepared to join other rich countries in raising $100 billion in yearly climate financing for poor countries by 2020.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/12/17/hillary-clinton-in-copenh_n_395364.html

This is what it's all about. They want to tax rich countries, and give the money to poor countries. This all about draining wealth out of countries like the US which lowers our standard of living. Look at how our international trade numbers have shifted from a positive to a negative. Where does that money go once it leaves? Means we have less of it in the US, and more outside the US.

Of course just taxing it out of the country speeds up the drain.

The UN doesn't like having armed citizens, and the US population is a major thorn in their side. They would be delighted to see American gun owners disarmed. They already are in much of the rest of the world. Can't control people who can defend themselves.

Moltke
12-27-12, 14:11
It's redistribution of wealth on a global scale, a replay of American leftist politics in the United Nations, and will set the stage nicely for an American power grab in the future with the creation of a world government.

It's just like any country's national economic scene, especially the US. There are those in power who want to redistribute wealth from the rich to the poor. They say it's to close the gap between the have's and the have not's, and ensure that everyone has a reasonably high standard of living. But really, it's just people in power buying votes by paying the lazy with money taken from hard working productive citizens. It keeps the constituency 1) dependent on the free money and 2) voting you back into office again and again.

It's the same thing with the United Nations, just on a global scale. The rich are redistributing the wealth of their countries to the poor countries, they say they're trying to close the gap between the disparate standards of living between the 1st world and the 3rd world. The countries that have been receiving money from the US are 1) dependent on that money and 2) will support the US when we need it. When better to ask for that kind of support than when creating a new world government?

-------

I could almost believe some crap I just wrote if we had the support of the world in our foreign policy, BUT SINCE WE DON'T, it seems that we're pissing away our money to a bunch of countries that don't like us and don't deserve our philanthropy.