PDA

View Full Version : Check out this car I saw in a parking lot...

Belmont31R
12-28-12, 13:35
:eek:

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj245/BM31R/IMG_0300_zpse92dba46.jpg

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj245/BM31R/IMG_0301_zps6c9ed643.jpg

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj245/BM31R/IMG_0302_zpsbdd61cf7.jpg

BCmJUnKie
12-28-12, 13:44
Jesus Christ. There is a car here in town that looks similar.....LOADED down with crap.

Its an old Lincoln, beat to hell. Oh and there is 3 dogs always riding on top of the garbage too

mikelowrey
12-28-12, 13:48
If that's their car, IMAGINE their house. yuck!:bad:

theblackknight
12-28-12, 13:49
There has to be a citation for that, how would you merge to the right?

THere was a dude like that in j.actionville,"boat truck guy" who drove an old 70's econoline always towing a boat. He's not as famous as radio or douchey viper guy but he might be dead now.

Quiet-Matt
12-28-12, 14:05
How does that happen? A couple of friends and I were hiking the Smoky Mountain National park section of the Appalachian Trail. When we finished we needed a ride to where we had left the car. The first person we convinced to give us a ride lead us to his car that looked like that. We told Eric, our friend, that it was his car so he got to take the ride.:D We weren't sure that we would ever see him again.

ra2bach
12-28-12, 14:12
that's gotta be a prank...

ralph
12-28-12, 14:24
could be someone is living in it.

SMETNA
12-28-12, 14:27
could be some rodents are living in it.

Fixed

Airhasz
12-28-12, 14:47

People whose bath/shower is chuck full.....:suicide:

CarlosDJackal
12-28-12, 14:48
Probably someone homeless who chose to live in their car. Pretty sad, really.

Airhasz
12-28-12, 14:48
:eek:

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj245/BM31R/IMG_0300_zpse92dba46.jpg

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj245/BM31R/IMG_0301_zps6c9ed643.jpg

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj245/BM31R/IMG_0302_zpsbdd61cf7.jpg

I'm betting a responsible gun owner...:p

12-28-12, 15:38
That's IraqGunz car. Wasn't there a BCM sticker on the back?

Safetyhit
12-28-12, 17:13
Glad I'm not the only one who notices how odd cars look with a missing hubcap.

Moose-Knuckle
12-28-12, 17:32
I’ll bet you a new in plastic PMAG that the “owner” (aka leaser) of that car is a morbidly obese thirty something white female. Hoarder’s cars get the overflow.

Belmont31R
12-28-12, 17:34
That's IraqGunz car. Wasn't there a BCM sticker on the back?

Not his. No = sticker.

3 AE
12-28-12, 18:55
Too bad you weren't able to get a shot of the owner getting into their car. That would have been interesting to say the least! :D I wonder how a LEO would handle a search of said vehicle. Call in a dump truck?

mikelowrey
12-28-12, 18:56
Too bad you weren't able to get a shot of the owner getting into their car. That would have been interesting to say the least! :D I wonder how a LEO would handle a search of said vehicle. Call in a dump truck?

Affirmative. :D

montanadave
12-28-12, 19:07
C'mon, Belmont. It's stakeout time.

Moose-Knuckle
12-28-12, 19:07
I wonder how a LEO would handle a search of said vehicle.

That would be an impound inventory from hell. :suicide:

sinlessorrow
12-28-12, 21:28
There has to be a citation for that, how would you merge to the right?

THere was a dude like that in j.actionville,"boat truck guy" who drove an old 70's econoline always towing a boat. He's not as famous as radio or douchey viper guy but he might be dead now.

It's blocking their mirrors thus illegal.

7 RING
12-28-12, 23:28
Must be owned by a mental subject.

Animal_Mother556
12-29-12, 03:17
I like to look at the bright side....at least they aren't just throwing the trash out into the street......?

C-grunt
12-29-12, 09:19
I've seen a couple cars similar to that. They are hoarders and their houses are usually disgusting.

Had one guy recently we found dead after a out a month. His whole house looked that that. He was shiting in the bathtub and it was 2-3 feet deep of shit. We actually had to call the scene a HAZMAT site as the dead dude was growing a green moss that was starting to spread throughout the room.

KrampusArms
12-29-12, 18:43
I've seen a couple cars similar to that. They are hoarders and their houses are usually disgusting.

Had one guy recently we found dead after a out a month. His whole house looked that that. He was shiting in the bathtub and it was 2-3 feet deep of shit. We actually had to call the scene a HAZMAT site as the dead dude was growing a green moss that was starting to spread throughout the room.

How does a scene like that effect your psyche?

Reminds me of that Stephen King short story, where this little kids dad turns into a giant grey mold cluster from drinking a bad can of beer.

montanadave
12-29-12, 20:08

What? No matches?

Alaskapopo
12-29-12, 20:12

It might be there house. I have seen homeless people living out of their vehicles. Times are tough.
Pat

C-grunt
12-29-12, 20:41
How does a scene like that effect your psyche?

Reminds me of that Stephen King short story, where this little kids dad turns into a giant grey mold cluster from drinking a bad can of beer.

Im alright with it, though I still get disgusted sometimes thinking about that one. Second worst was a guy found in his hot tub after a week.

It takes a special kind of personality to be a cop. The psych evals arent just to weed out the crazies. They look for certain personality profiles that can handle stuff like that. Ive known several cops who quit after a short time on the job and it isnt because of the danger.

12-29-12, 20:45
Im alright with it, though I still get disgusted sometimes thinking about that one. Second worst was a guy found in his hot tub after a week.

It takes a special kind of personality to be a cop. The psych evals arent just to weed out the crazies. They look for certain personality profiles that can handle stuff like that. Ive known several cops who quit after a short time on the job and it isnt because of the danger.

I'd throw Firefighter in there as well. My brother is a professional FF in Florida and has seen some seriously ****ed up shit. He and his firehouse seem to deal with it through humor.

C-grunt
12-29-12, 20:50
I'd throw Firefighter in there as well. My brother is a professional FF in Florida and has seen some seriously ****ed up shit. He and his firehouse seem to deal with it through humor.

Yeah definitely FF/Paramedics as well. They have to have some balls too. Ive been to some building fires for traffic control and see those guys crawling all over and going inside that shit. **** that shit. The ****ing building is on fire why are you in it?

vicious_cb
12-29-12, 23:11
Is this supposed to be an analogy for America or something?

Reagans Rascals
12-29-12, 23:42
http://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t403/jwmassaro/Honey-Boo-Boos-Mom-Sings-Karaoke.jpg

was she driving it?

Biggy
12-30-12, 00:19
The owner is probably either a hoarder or recycler.

MistWolf
12-30-12, 03:57
That's one of those Smart Cars made from recycled materials

SMETNA
12-30-12, 04:15
That's one of those Smart Cars made from recycled materials

:lol: :D. It left the factory before it was finished

Hootiewho
12-30-12, 06:29
You guys are all way off base. It's winter, that person is just using the heat put off from decaying matter to heat the car with. It's a cheap method of staying warm but one must take care to "burp" the car of methane vapors every few miles by cracking the window to avoid an explosive atmosphere. It also helps to either take a drive on a winding road or toss the pile around with a pitchfork every few days.

Or something along those lines was told to me by someone I know who has a similiar looking vehicle.

scottryan
12-30-12, 09:53
A member of the FSA that should be stripped of the right to vote and committed to an institution for the remainder of their life.

montanadave
12-30-12, 09:54
You guys are all way off base. It's winter, that person is just using the heat put off from decaying matter to heat the car with. It's a cheap method of staying warm but one must take care to "burp" the car of methane vapors every few miles by cracking the window to avoid an explosive atmosphere. It also helps to either take a drive on a winding road or toss the pile around with a pitchfork every few days.

Or something along those lines was told to me by someone I know who has a similiar looking vehicle.

Or maybe you don't burp it at all. Maybe the engine runs on the methane generated by the decay of fast food wrappers. That and the flatulence of the owner who "processes" all that fast food.

Sure, there are some kinks to work out (e.g. significant blind spots while wearing the required gas mask, having to keep all the windows closed regardless of the temperature, and having to wait to repressurize the cabin each time you open the door) but it might just be the ultimate Honey-Boo-Boo Hybrid.

Hootiewho
12-30-12, 10:04
Or maybe you don't burp it at all. Maybe the engine runs on the methane generated by the decay of fast food wrappers. That and the flatulence of the owner who "processes" all that fast food.

Sure, there are some kinks to work out (e.g. significant blind spots while wearing the required gas mask, having to keep all the windows closed regardless of the temperature, and having to wait to repressurize the cabin each time you open the door) but it might just be the ultimate Honey-Boo-Boo Hybrid.

DAMNIT! Spot on! A self powered car of sorts!

Moose-Knuckle
12-31-12, 03:54

This car and it's owner is cleary ahead of it's time . . . :eek:

Mr. Fusion Home Energy Reactor (http://backtothefuture.wikia.com/wiki/Mr._Fusion)

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a144/AKS-74/mrfusion_zpsb2109493.jpg

Endur
12-31-12, 04:49
And that car is fairly new too, now think about how fast that garbage built up. Disgusting.

Gramps
12-31-12, 07:18
I guess they totally missed their goal here with you guy's. There have been two vehicles around here, but they were a WHOLE LOT WORSE. They actually got citations for "Safety", as they had stuff tied on to the roof as well, and not very secure. They were trying to get the public to see just how much shit is being put in the landfills and polluting the environment. But all they got, were a bunch of fines. They would move them from place to place once a week, and were parked right along the sidewalks, so if something fell off, someone was going to get hurt.

wahoo95
12-31-12, 08:05
Typical Hoarder car