PDA

View Full Version : FN SCAR Military Distributors?

eternal24k
01-01-13, 08:30
I am home on leave and had planned on buying a SCAR 17S while I was home, but obviously I came home during the worst possible time to buy.
Does anybody know of an FN Military Distributor (Mil/LEO Pricing) that is accepting orders? I Would like to atleast lock down a back order while I am around, but cannot seem to even get a call-back from the FFLs I found offering military pricing on google.

Thanks in advance

Pale Horse
01-01-13, 08:41
www.edsgunshop.com FN LEO Dealer.

C4IGrant
01-01-13, 08:42
I am home on leave and had planned on buying a SCAR 17S while I was home, but obviously I came home during the worst possible time to buy.
Does anybody know of an FN Military Distributor (Mil/LEO Pricing) that is accepting orders? I Would like to atleast lock down a back order while I am around, but cannot seem to even get a call-back from the FFLs I found offering military pricing on google.

Thanks in advance

Call FN (US) directly and ask them for a list of stocking dealers.

C4

ryr8828
01-01-13, 09:19
Go here
http://www.fnhusa.com/r/support/support_faq_tabs/

Enter your zip code and it will tell you the dealers and whether they are military or law enforcement in a range of how ever many miles you choose.

DevilDoc1138
01-04-13, 13:52
http://www.knesekguns.com/commercial/FN-SCAR-H-17S-Rifle

It will take longer than a local dealer though.

Shotdown
01-04-13, 16:15
OMB Guns but they are out of stock. I just bought a FNH SLP MK1 Tactical thorugh them.

horseman234
01-04-13, 18:02
I live in the same state (Arkansas) as Knesek Guns aka NWATactical. While I have never done business with them, several friends who have advised me not to purchase anything from them unless I drive to their location and pick it up at the time of purchase. They seem to be notorious for taking buyer's money whether they have the item currently in stock, and then attempting to obtain it. A quick google or maybe a search of this site will reveal more than a few dissatisfied customers.