PDA

View Full Version : 'JOURNAL NEWS' hires armed security guards after 'name and shame' of armed citizens.

feedramp
01-01-13, 17:53
'JOURNAL NEWS' hires armed security guards after 'name and shame' of armed citizens...
I just spent way too long trying to find the existing thread about those clowns and gave up.
Anyway, check out what these hypocrites are up to now:
http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2013/01/journal-news-hires-armed-security-guards-153103.html
Apparently didn't even get any actual threats, just trying to create drama.

Kfgk14
01-01-13, 18:28
Unsuprised. Us peons don't need such safety measures, we're expendable, remember?

Moose-Knuckle
01-01-13, 21:50
As I said in the other thread:

hy·poc·ri·sy

/hiˈpäkrisē/

Noun
The practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.

Synonyms
cant - dissimulation - double-dealing - insincerity

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

NWPilgrim
01-01-13, 22:53
Sounds like they were trying to make a story happen, by reporting threats to the police twice, and the police saying "Nothing threatening here." Seems like the Journal News is striving to make this look like they are laboring on the front line and taking great risk to publish such controversial stories. Even their hired ARMED security firm says there is not one incident to report this week.

They were probably struggling for ad revenue and now they can claim 1 million web hits in one week.

I wonder if they would accept a full page ad in every Sunday paper for a year that lists the names, phone, and home addresses of all the Journal editorial and reporting staff and pointing out they are very anti-gun and not likely to put up armed defense at home. Hmmmm.