PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: Glock G21 (or G20) holsters and Comp-Tac mag carriers

Hdog83
01-02-13, 15:19
EVERYTHING IS NOW SOLD; THANKS
Continuing to clear out the holster box for pistols no longer in inventory.... I have for sale [now] no remaining holsters for the G21 / G21SF / G20 pistol, all for right handed carry/draw. I also have three Comp-Tac single mag carriers for this series (they also fit the G30/G29 magazines, of course).

SOLD Safariland 6377 kydex OWB holster with ALS retention system. ("Gun, Finish and Hand Option = Holster with ALS; 6377-383-411: GLOCK 20,21 - STX Plain - RIGHT"). Bought new in Nov 2010 for $39; holstered 2-3 times but never actually carried, so in pretty darned good condition. Price now $15 plus shipping (see below).

========

SOLD Blade Tech dropped and offset kydex OWB holster with Tek-Lok. Bought new in September 2010 for $69.95; used for 1 class plus a few range sessions, so in pretty good condition. Drop and offset adapter can be (has been) removed by the user to create at-belt-height neutral cant or FBI cant mounting. Photos show it set up in this fashion, but package will include "dropped and offset" piece for installation by you if you so desire. Price $30 plus shipping (see below).

========

SOLD Kaluban Cloak (Calculated Sentience LLC) kydex OWB holster for G21 with Surefire X300 weaponlight. Bought new in January 2011 for $70; holstered 5-10 times but never really carried outside, so in pretty good condition. Please note that photos show the belt loops reversed left to right (trying to add some more forward cant); they can be left as-is, or swapped back to their original positions to create a more neutral cant. Price $30 plus shipping (see below).

========

SOLDThree Comp-Tac single magazine pouches for G21/G20/G30/G29 magazines, with Tek-Lok. Bought new in 2011 for $33 each; used for one class plus a few range sessions, so in pretty good condition. Price $55 plus shipping (see below).

========

I will ship right away from NH via USPS flat rate box to anywhere in CONUS, insured for the purchase price, with signature confirmation, for $8 per holster (or the actual cost for multiple holsters in one box, if lower) or $9 for the three mag carriers. I will gladly accept a personal check or USPS money order, but will NOT ship until the check or money order has cleared. I will also gladly accept PayPal plus 3%.

Please use PM here to contact me; thanks.

Hdog83
01-10-13, 16:39
bumping for 2 holsters sold and reduced prices