PDA

View Full Version : C-More CTAC?

kaltblitz
02-26-08, 19:38
Does anyone use C-More sights on a patrol rifle?

I know that Aimpoint and Eotech seem to be the standard right now but I'm just curious if there are any alternatives.

Thermodyn
02-28-08, 11:25
BTT

I'm curious about these also. A friend of mine asked me about them and I didn't know what to tell him other than..."stick to the Aimpoint CompM's". It wasn't the answer he was looking for. :D

nickdrak
02-28-08, 12:57
BTT

I'm curious about these also. A friend of mine asked me about them and I didn't know what to tell him other than..."stick to the Aimpoint CompM's". It wasn't the answer he was looking for. :D

It was good advice you gave your friend. The C-More's have a reputation for loosing zero on a regular basis. This is the reason you do not see many of them in use with any folks that actually "use" their carbines.

Nathan_Bell
02-28-08, 14:03

I know that Aimpoint and Eotech seem to be the standard right now but I'm just curious if there are any alternatives.

I would run iron sights before I would trust a C-More for anything but a gaming gun.

M4Guru
02-28-08, 14:04
Terrible for even light use. My unit tried them and promptly trashed them years ago.

They are for game pistols.

Robb Jensen
02-28-08, 14:33

I agree with what others have said C-Mores are at home on Open class USPSA/IPSC pistols. Their not really rugged enough for 'social' rifles/carbines. Get an Aimpoint.