PDA

View Full Version : Who is going this year?

VIP3R 237
01-04-13, 16:52
Who is going to SHOT this year? Im there for all 4 days this time. If you see a guy with a black cast on his left hand its probably me unless i give into temptation and break out the dremel :D

Nick710
01-04-13, 19:31
I'll keep an eye out for ya:haha:

Stickman
01-05-13, 01:16
Who is going to SHOT this year?

Hopefully industry people.

djegators
01-05-13, 17:57
I will be attending, representing Florida Gun Forum. Most looking forward to Media Range Day.

VIP3R 237
01-05-13, 18:36
I will be attending, representing Florida Gun Forum. Most looking forward to Media Range Day.

I tried to go to media day with Doa Tactical who is Rso-ing but they already had their staff set up. Maybe next year.

And yes Stick I think that was a given.

SPQR476
01-06-13, 08:55
We're in a new location this year on the top level of the main show floor in the top left corner as you look at the show map, so don't look for us in the ballroom.

jwfuhrman
01-06-13, 08:59
I will be there to speak thank my sponsors for both myself and the Multigun series I run in person and to line up new sponsors as well for 2013.

If anyone wants to get together for dinner one night is love to do that.

Mak8080
01-08-13, 01:56
I'll be there. I'll also be at the other "show" as well.:D

Shiz
01-08-13, 10:49
Ill be there.

hilpala
01-08-13, 20:53
Wish I could go....waiting for the full review

1gunzenuf
01-09-13, 08:53
will be there in the clothing section. I usually make it over to the other side of the hall a couple of times during the show to see all the fun stuff.

Freelance
01-09-13, 11:02
Pretty sure we are in the same spot by the door in the Ballroom. See you all in Vegas :)

96 SS
01-09-13, 12:57
We will be there. We even have a little booth space generously donated by Krebs Custom

Booth# 27103

montrala
01-10-13, 06:15
I will be there, gathering materials for "Strzał" gun magazine from Poland. I will also hang around FB Radom stand, just ask for Montrala ;)

On Media Day I think I will be on morning session (Aimpoint was going to fix me there), if not, then on afternoon session for sure. If you see press badge with "Strzal" you have 1/3 probability it is me.

Jim D
01-11-13, 11:07
Will be there walking for/with my employer all week.

signal 13
01-12-13, 01:33
I have the opportunity to tag along with some of the DSG guys, but I just had surgery on my shoulder! I have physical therapy and my first post-op visit that week! This really blows.

Surf
01-12-13, 12:47
I will be there with a few of my guys. I am still with my full time employer, however I have come to a point in time that I have agreed to take a closer look at being involved in some projects as a primary provider and not just jumping on projects as my time has allowed. Therefore I will be there on behalf of my own newly formed LLC and have some "meet and greets" taking place at SHOT. Looking forward to both the business side of things, but I have had a hell of a busy last 3-4 years or so and blowing off some steam with the guys is going to be great! :)

badness
01-17-13, 20:32
I will be there with a few of my guys. I am still with my full time employer, however I have come to a point in time that I have agreed to take a closer look at being involved in some projects as a primary provider and not just jumping on projects as my time has allowed. Therefore I will be there on behalf of my own newly formed LLC and have some "meet and greets" taking place at SHOT. Looking forward to both the business side of things, but I have had a hell of a busy last 3-4 years or so and blowing off some steam with the guys is going to be great! :)

Cool, can i have a job surf? :D Part time even? :cool:

VIP3R 237
01-17-13, 23:40
We're in a new location this year on the top level of the main show floor in the top left corner as you look at the show map, so don't look for us in the ballroom.

I'll be stopping by your booth tomorrow. I've finally covered most of the show except your side of the main room.