PDA

View Full Version : NY AWB

newyork
01-04-13, 20:56
Looks like out politicians are trying really hard to make an example and pass the strictest laws in the country. Cuomo is on a mission. Had a big meeting today. Can only call, write and pray.

mikelowrey
01-04-13, 21:13
Any info that we can read on that? the reason I ask is because my buddy just pass around my house to tell me that Cuomo turned around and its now supporting 2A rights, supposedly he "realized" weapons are actually a good thing..... I dont have a source and I asked him about it, waiting for the source...

brushy bill
01-04-13, 21:15
Any info that we can read on that? the reason I ask is because my buddy just pass around my house to tell me that Cuomo turned around and its now supporting 2A rights, supposedly he "realized" weapons are actually a good thing..... I dont have a source and I asked him about it, waiting for the source...

Only in a magical world where candy is free and ponies can talk

mikelowrey
01-04-13, 21:16
Only in a magical world where candy is free and ponies can talk

HA! same thing I told my buddy. :haha:

newyork
01-04-13, 21:56
http://blogs.democratandchronicle.com/voteup/2013/01/04/cuomo-idc-meet-friday-to-discuss-gun-control-bill/

Hehuhates
01-05-13, 02:47
http://blogs.democratandchronicle.com/voteup/2013/01/04/cuomo-idc-meet-friday-to-discuss-gun-control-bill/

NY. gun owners should "occupy" Gracie Mansion and let those city bitches know they don't speak for the state. They can pass all the laws they want that affect the city, "Just leave us the **** alone." If we continue to sit back and wait for the next round of oppression all of you guys are gonna have to decide felons or sheep? I've already made my choice.

a1fabweld
01-05-13, 08:12
Does this mean us Californicators won't be the black sheep of the nation anymore? LMAO!

Seriously though, I hope you guys come out on top of this one. I'd hate to see anyone have to deal with our F'ed up gun laws, or worse.

jpmuscle
01-05-13, 14:11
Except "assault" weapons and "standard" capacity mags are already outlawed in NY. ****ing idiots. And since the states mental health system (which is already of failure in that state) does not communicate worth a dam with law enforcement there is no way to know who and who doesn't have a mental illness unless they where actually adjudicated as such in court. Mandatory outpatient treatment? who's going to pay for that one I wonder..