PDA

View Full Version : FAST Inc training offer for TX school staff

stalker3
01-08-13, 18:41
Effective immediately, FAST will reduce the price on ANY training event to the $20 range fee for anyone that is an employee / teacher / faculty / staff at any Texas School, Pre K to 12. Registration is still required to keep class size to a managable number. Rental guns and ammo packages are available also (can't give that away).

Field Advisory Services and Training is owned and operated by a retired U.S. Army Special Forces Sergeant Major whose service included many years as an Assaulter, Sniper, and Combat Leader in the Army’s highest priority Special Mission Unit. He has been employing a variety of weapons in training and combat for over 25 years in Central and South America, Africa, Europe, the Middle East, and most recently Iraq and Afghanistan. As a long time member of America'’s premier Hostage Rescue Unit he attended many training courses taught by top competitive shooters and trained and worked alongside some of today’s most sought after instructors. Members of this Unit are world renowned for being both excellent marksman and extremely safe, practical trainers. He has trained and advised hundreds of U.S. and foreign students around the world as a soldier and as a contractor for various government agencies and private companies.

For more information contact Kenan at
TELEPHONE: 979-224-3779
E-MAIL: fast762@hotmail.com
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/FAST-...167821?fref=ts

sadmin
01-08-13, 19:26
Fantastic deal, I'll tell my wife to drop this on Facebook for all her teacher friends. Can't wait to get some instruction from Mr. Flasowski myself! Thanks